Madinat al-Muslimeen Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Apr 23, 2014 08:51 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: O rishta, rishta, wherefore art thou my rishta.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natural Makeup Goes Couture  (Read 1458 times)
Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« on: Aug 18, 2009 09:41 AM »

As Americans become more health-and-environment conscious, the demand for natural products has skyrocketed.

Going natural is big business. Consumers are seeking safe, healthy alternatives to the products they use every day, and the beauty industry is no exception. Just one problem: Natural makeup just doesn't look good. At least that's the perception.

But it may not be for much longer, thanks to Christina Marcaccini, a Los Angeles-based entrepreneur and the creator of RAWMinerals. Recognized as an expert in ingredient research, Marcaccini has met with Congressional staffers to advocate on behalf of environmentally sound manufacturing practices and higher safety standards for the industry.

In 2004, Christina decided to turn her passion into action by developing RAWMinerals, the first high-performance line of mineral makeup, and the breakthrough brand is quickly gaining a reputation as the hautest makeup around. The line has quickly become the top-selling mineral makeup brand on the Internet, thanks to a progressive policy of allowing customers to try RAWMinerals for free before buying.

Continued...
http://www.thelowdownonlife.com/index.htm

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: