Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Now playing: Famous Muslim literary quotes.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Please make dua....  (Read 6095 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Jun 11, 2009 11:50 AM »

assalaam alaikum,

after a long, difficult illness, se7en's mother in law has passed away this morning (abuhamza's mother). may Allah make her illness a purification and shifaa for her. may He enter her into Jannah with no account. may He give patience and ease to her family.

please make dua for her and her family.

wsalaam wrt

O Allah! Forgive her and elevate her station among those who are guided. Send her along the path of those who came before, and forgive us and her, O Lord of the Worlds. Enlarge for her her grave and shed light upon her in it.

O Allah! Forgive her and have Mercy on her and give her strength and pardon her. Be generous to her and cause her entrace to be wide and wash her with water and snow and hail. Cleanse her of her transgressions as white cloth is cleansed of stains. Give her an abode better than her home, and a family better than her family and a spouse better than her spouse. Take her into Paradise and protect her from the punishment of the grave (and of the fire).

O Allah, forgive our people who are still alive and who have passed away, forgive those who are present here and those who are absent, forgive our young and our elderly, forgive our males and females. O Allah, the one whom you wish to keep alive from among us make him/her live according to Islam, and any-one who you wish to die from among us, let him/her die in belief and faith.

O Allah, do not deprive us from her good and do not put us in fitna (hardship or any type of trial) after her death.

O Allah! Surely she is under Your protection, and in the rope of Your security, so save her from the trial of the grave and from the punishment of the Fire. You fulfill promises and grant rights, so forgive her and have mercy on her. Surely You are Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Ameen.
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #1 on: Jun 11, 2009 12:37 PM »

walaikumsalaam

innalillah

Ameen to the du'a

Ma'salaam

desibro
BABA

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
CountlessBlessings
Sis

Reputation Power: 7
CountlessBlessings has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Jun 11, 2009 08:17 PM »

Assalamu alaikum,
May Allah Ta'ala accept her into His Jannah without hisaab.  May He give strength and sabr to all the people who loved her, Ajarahum Allah. 
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« Reply #3 on: Jun 11, 2009 10:50 PM »

salam

adhama Allahu ajrakum ...

May Allah forgive Um br. AbuHamza and admit her into jannah - ameen. 

Ameen to all your dua's sr Jannah. 

a_desert_rose
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
a_desert_rose has no influence :(

« Reply #4 on: Jun 11, 2009 11:26 PM »

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

Ameen to your beautiful duaas sis Jannah. May Allah grant her the highest place in paradise and give Br.Abu Hamza, Se7en and the whole family patience to deal with the loss.

Wassalam
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #5 on: Jun 12, 2009 12:50 PM »

Salam alaikum

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oun.

May Allah swt forgive her, have mercy on her, and grant her Jannah...

We will keep the family in our duaas.  Please pass our salams to them, we know that this was a very difficult time for them, and pray that Allah swt will make things easy for everyone.

Salam
S.
JustOne
Sis

Reputation Power: 17
JustOne has no influence :(

« Reply #6 on: Jun 12, 2009 10:17 PM »

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raaji'un.

And ameen to the duaas.
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #7 on: Jun 15, 2009 03:15 AM »

Wsalam,

We are trying to do a khatm for her. Each person can do a juzz individually at their home or wherever at their convenience and we can assign parts. If anyone would like to participate please let me know inshallah. (It's not a gathering or anything, just reading at one's own home for her inshaAllah which is acceptable to most scholars.)

Sr.Kathy
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
Sr.Kathy has no influence :(

« Reply #8 on: Jun 15, 2009 03:31 PM »

asak
Assign me one!

"Allah surely knows the warmth of every teardrop... " Jaihoon
Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« Reply #9 on: Jun 15, 2009 05:29 PM »

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oun.

Many Allah SWT give Se7en and her family the fortitude to endure the loss and may she rest in Janna-tul-Firdowsa, Ameen.

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
Sr.Kathy
Sis

Sr.Kathy has no influence :(

« Reply #10 on: Jun 16, 2009 04:45 AM »

asak
Assign me one!

Got it.. Did it...
Allah swt speaks the truth....

"Allah surely knows the warmth of every teardrop... " Jaihoon
Abdurahman
Bro

Reputation Power: 4
Abdurahman has no influence :(

Oh Allah, Guide us to the Straight Path.

« Reply #11 on: Jun 16, 2009 08:33 PM »

Asalamualaikum wrt wb,

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon.  May Allah make it easy for them.  The scholars mention that those who pass away in terminal illnesses are shaheed with Allah, this is called Shaheed of the Akhirah.  May Allah accept from her, and let us all remember that our time in this dunya is short, and we will all be called to meet Allah one day.  We should make use of our time in beneficial things and forgive one another.   

Asalamualaikum wrt wb.

Be merciful to those on earth, and the One in the Heavens will be merciful to you.
Suleyman
Bro

Suleyman has no influence :(

« Reply #12 on: Jun 22, 2009 08:06 PM »

I will insh'Allah make dua for her soul...

Here is a poem i have just write ...

Goodbye

Goodbye people,goodbye everyone
Goodbye the ones whom i love
Goodbye to World whom i raised in
Goodbye to Love made me loved

Pls don't cry after me, pls don't do it
I have turned back to soil...
Turned back to place where i came from..
Turned back to Love where been Loved from...

While i say you Goodbye,i am on the way...
On the way to Welcome...
Welcome to Love..Welcome to Truth...
Welcome to Motherland as being promised

Now i see...now i see the answers...
Yes all is true as being promised...
Be in faith...be the faith....
You will also see the answers...

Now i see Love,Now i see happiness
This is the place more than life
This is the place more you can trust
This the place which we deserve

Then why ?...why you cry?...

Covered up with arms ,arms of love
Arms of truth,arms of Happiness
Arms of Prophets...arms of Angels...
I am glad to be here glad to see the final...

You will be welcomed by me
You will be welcomed by love
To share this happiness...
Goodbye till to Welcome....

Brother Suleyman, 22.06.2009

Sincerely yours,

Suleyman Goksel SOYLU,
tq
Sis

tq has no influence :(

« Reply #13 on: Jun 22, 2009 08:33 PM »

Assalamo elikuim
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioun. May Allah swt bless her with Jannat ul Firdous , Ameen.

Wasalam
tq
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #14 on: Jul 07, 2009 03:01 PM »

salam,

my dad is having surgery today where they shock his heart into restarting it to fix arrythmia !! so please make dua. jazakamullahu khairan.
lucid
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
lucid has no influence :(

« Reply #15 on: Jul 07, 2009 03:12 PM »

assalamualaikum

i really hope your dad is ok.  i would ask some of you to make dua for some people in my family, but i guess very very few of you like me.

anyhow...

assalamualaikum
UBAB
Bro

Reputation Power: 3
UBAB has no influence :(

2 [agree] or not 2 [disagree]-that is the question

« Reply #16 on: Jul 07, 2009 06:27 PM »

Inshallah your father will be okay, Sister Jannah.

We will make dua for him

thobebro
   UBAB

Your heart will not truly open until you understand Surah 21 : Verse 92  (Al-Anbiya: The Prophets)

Help Build the Community! Visit:
Madinat al-Muslimeen > The City > Naseeha Corner > Community Toolbox
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #17 on: Jul 07, 2009 07:52 PM »

Alhamdulillah it went well. They had to shock him twice but it worked and now the heart is in normal rhythm yay! Jazaks for ur duas.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #18 on: Jul 07, 2009 07:54 PM »

salam

Inshallah your dad is in our duas Sr Jannah.

And Br. Lucid your family is too. You know if you just ask, without qualifying it with 'but you all hate me' type platitudes you might be surprised. Roll Eyes

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Suleyman
Bro

Suleyman has no influence :(

« Reply #19 on: Jul 07, 2009 08:53 PM »

salam,

my dad is having surgery today where they shock his heart into restarting it to fix arrythmia !! so please make dua. jazakamullahu khairan.

Dear Sister,

Insallah his heart will get recovered,after the surgery pls arrange the house kitchen with olive oil for resting his heart...also hedjaz nar for its juice who really makes the heart feel good for the rest of years,...

May Allah bless him,amin...wa salaam...

Sincerely yours,

Suleyman Goksel SOYLU,
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #20 on: Jul 08, 2009 05:25 AM »

Alhamdulillah it went well. They had to shock him twice but it worked and now the heart is in normal rhythm yay! Jazaks for ur duas.

Salaam Sis J - sorry I didn't see this earlier (being the resident soon-to-be doctor and all, hehe, insha'allah) but glad to hear it worked out. yeah, those arrhythmias can be real "nasty" . .I learned a lot about them this past school year - yuck! It's a miracle that our hearts stay in rhythm for so long without any problems - gotta love that SA node!

Ma'salaam and best wishes to uncle-ji :-) for his future health.

desibro
BABA

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« Reply #21 on: Jul 08, 2009 06:23 AM »

salam,

Never heard of arrythmia before but I am surely glad that he is OK! 

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« Reply #22 on: Jul 08, 2009 03:04 PM »

salam

Alhamdulillah that he is better now. May Allah grant him a  full recovery. 

sis Halima, arrhythmia is an irregular heart beat.

take care
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #23 on: Jul 13, 2009 12:25 PM »

Salam alaikum

Jannah. sorry, i only saw this now.  We will keep your dad in our Duaas inshaAllah...

salam
S.
UBAB
Bro

Reputation Power: 3
UBAB has no influence :(

2 [agree] or not 2 [disagree]-that is the question

« Reply #24 on: Jul 13, 2009 08:15 PM »

Sister Jannah, any new updates on how your Dad is doing?

thobebro
   UBAB

Your heart will not truly open until you understand Surah 21 : Verse 92  (Al-Anbiya: The Prophets)

Help Build the Community! Visit:
Madinat al-Muslimeen > The City > Naseeha Corner > Community Toolbox
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print

Jump to: