Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

The dhulan doth protest too much.

Poll
Question: Why methods do you believe is effective for the Prevention of the Disappearance of Shoes?  (Voting closed: Jun 30, 2009 03:42 PM)
Place each shoe on a different rack.                                         - 2 (25%)
Place shoes upside down with the heels facing upwards                                                                                 - 2 (25%)
Disguise your shoes by umm covering them with leaves and twigs and other debris.                                         - 2 (25%)
If you are accompanied by a friend, pair one shoe of yours with one of his/hers and place in the shoe rack.                                         - 2 (25%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Problem Solved: Shoes? - Vote on sister a_desert_rose's Method  (Read 989 times)
UBAB
Bro

Reputation Power: 3
UBAB has no influence :(

2 [agree] or not 2 [disagree]-that is the question

« on: Jun 11, 2009 03:42 PM »

I loved sister a_desert_rose solution to the problem, Dude, where's my Shoes, that I converted it into a poll to gauge the communities input to the question.

For original thread go to:

Madinat al-Muslimeen :: The City :: Bebzi Stand :: Chai Cafe :: Topic: Shoes?

Your heart will not truly open until you understand Surah 21 : Verse 92  (Al-Anbiya: The Prophets)

Help Build the Community! Visit:
Madinat al-Muslimeen > The City > Naseeha Corner > Community Toolbox
a_desert_rose
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
a_desert_rose has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Jun 11, 2009 11:30 PM »

eeeps!! this is a sarcastic post, no?

By the way, I've got another method. Put your shoes in a bag and chain the bag to the shoe rack using one of those number-lock chains ( I don't know what they're called but we used to chain my little sister's buggy to the railings at the Haram with one and they're VERY useful, trust me).

Wassalam
 Smiley

UBAB
Bro

Reputation Power: 3
UBAB has no influence :(

2 [agree] or not 2 [disagree]-that is the question

« Reply #2 on: Jun 12, 2009 02:47 PM »

Even if it is a sarcastic post - it still has many great ideas

thobebro
   UBAB

Ps - do you want to add the fifth one to the poll?  Grin

Your heart will not truly open until you understand Surah 21 : Verse 92  (Al-Anbiya: The Prophets)

Help Build the Community! Visit:
Madinat al-Muslimeen > The City > Naseeha Corner > Community Toolbox
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: