Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Girl Found Abandoned at Prophet's Mosque  (Read 1194 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reps: 2785

I heart the Madina

« on: Jun 20, 2009 07:31 AM »

OMG I'm going to cry!! I'll take here. Soo sadddd.

==============================================
HEART-BREAKING: An 18-month-old girl, who does not even know her name, was found abandoned in Madinah. (AN photo)

JEDDAH: The family of an 18-month-old girl of Indian or Pakistani origin who was found at the Prophet’s Mosque in Madinah three months ago is being searched for.

Security officers at the mosque found the girl and later handed her to the Children’s Hospital in Madinah to provide her with necessary medical care.

“Her condition is now excellent and she is now with the family of Abdul Aziz Al-Johani in Madinah,” an Al-Johani family member told Arab News yesterday. When the child was found, she was wearing red pants and a light green T-shirt with “Sweet House” written on it in English.

The child’s parents or relatives may contact Abdul Aziz Al-Johani on 0505009906.

um aboodi
Sis

Reps: 268

« Reply #1 on: Jun 21, 2009 08:49 AM »

salam

Maybe the parents lost her, or maybe something unexpected happened to them during their stay in madina.  I can't imagine why would a person leave a young girl like that.

I often hear of stories of children being kidnapped during umra - maybe she was kidnapped first then her kidnappers changed their minds?? 

This is certainly a terrifying situation.  May Allah protect this young girl .

take care

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: