Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

A dua on both your houses.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Please make dua....  (Read 6075 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #25 on: Jul 14, 2009 04:15 AM »

Alhamdulillah the shock thing apparently reset his heart (who knew u could do that??!) and now it's in rhythm so everything is fine for now. They said that it doesn't fix it permanently and that people go back to arrythmia (sp?) but it could be a day, a week, months or years. So for now alhamdulillah all's good Smiley Jazaks for every1 who made dua it worked!!!  madinaflag
UBAB
Bro

Reputation Power: 3
UBAB has no influence :(

2 [agree] or not 2 [disagree]-that is the question

« Reply #26 on: Jul 14, 2009 03:26 PM »

Alhamdulillah the shock thing apparently reset his heart (who knew u could do that??!) and now it's in rhythm so everything is fine for now. They said that it doesn't fix it permanently and that people go back to arrythmia (sp?) but it could be a day, a week, months or years. So for now alhamdulillah all's good Smiley Jazaks for every1 who made dua it worked!!!  madinaflag

Good News...that he's okay, Alhamdulillah!  woohoo

Your heart will not truly open until you understand Surah 21 : Verse 92  (Al-Anbiya: The Prophets)

Help Build the Community! Visit:
Madinat al-Muslimeen > The City > Naseeha Corner > Community Toolbox
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #27 on: Jul 14, 2009 04:44 PM »

Good to hear Sis. May Allah (swt) Grant him many more years of good health. Ameen.

desibro
BABA

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Suleyman
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
Suleyman has no influence :(

« Reply #28 on: Jul 14, 2009 09:06 PM »

Maash'Allah...then time to BEBZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.... bebzi bebzi bebzi

Sincerely yours,

Suleyman Goksel SOYLU,
rahma
Sis

Reputation Power: 73
rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #29 on: Jul 15, 2009 06:44 PM »

Alhamdulillah the shock thing apparently reset his heart (who knew u could do that??!) and now it's in rhythm so everything is fine for now. They said that it doesn't fix it permanently and that people go back to arrythmia (sp?)

Sister Jannah, Assalamu Alaykum.

Glad to hear your dad is doing better.

I have no medical training whatsoever, just personal experience, so take this info or ignore it as you like:

I have SVT (supra ventricular tachycardia).  My heart starts beating REAL fast (getting up around 200) sometimes and I have to go to the emergency room.  There they give me some drug that stops my heart so it can "reboot".  (really weird feeling by the way...)  The doctor prescribed Lopressor (a beta blocker) for me.  I was supposed to take it everyday for the rest of my life.  Made me feel really lethargic.  Didn't like it at all...   Now I'm down to taking it once or twice a week because I found something better.  It's called Nano-Magnesium.  Here's the website you can get it:  http://www.mag-i-cal.com/magnesium.htm.  I take this every morning before I eat anything.  I haven't been to the emergency room for over two years now, alhamdulillah!  Magnesium, I've been told, is good for heart function and the kind sold at this website is supposed to be "colloidal" and more easily absorbed by the body.

Like I said, I know nothing about medicine and not all that much about nutrition, so I don't know if any of the claims for "colloidal minerals" is true.  All I know is that it works for me.  My heart is doing so much better.  You might want to look into this for your father.  Do some research.  Ask his doctor (although watch out, some doctors poo-poo the whole nutrition angle...)  See what you can find out...

InShaAllah, your dad is doing well...

jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #30 on: Jul 17, 2009 10:47 PM »

W'salaam,

wow I don't know much about all this stuff at all. from what the doctor told us, his heart is fine right now and beating in proper rhythm, but it's unknown how long it'll be fine because the heart ultimately goes back to arrhythmia over time because whatever problem that caused it in the first place is still there. the interesting thing is that what they do is just shock the heart into stopping, and then the heart is just supposed to pop back up to life and start beating correctly. subhanAllah can't understand how any doctor witnessing that would not believe in God!

WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #31 on: Jul 17, 2009 11:05 PM »

W'salaam,

wow I don't know much about all this stuff at all. from what the doctor told us, his heart is fine right now and beating in proper rhythm, but it's unknown how long it'll be fine because the heart ultimately goes back to arrhythmia over time because whatever problem that caused it in the first place is still there. the interesting thing is that what they do is just shock the heart into stopping, and then the heart is just supposed to pop back up to life and start beating correctly. subhanAllah can't understand how any doctor witnessing that would not believe in God!

Salaam Sis J - Yeah, totally agree with you - anyone involved in science, how can they not see all those Signs??? As for the heart, the reason for the shock/defibrillation is that it resets the automaticity of the heart and allows the SA node, which is our natural pacemaker (if one is healthy in terms of their heart and free of arrhythmia or anything that causes arrhythmia (heart attack for example), to once again be the dominant pacemaker rather than another spot in the conduction system of the heart, as the SA fires at a rate of 60-80 times a minute, thus making it the fastest trigger in the heart and thus supressing the others. These other foci, such as the AV node (40-60 beats/min) or other fibers in the heart, fire at a slower pace, though they are the "backups" to the SA node, (conduction system: SA node -> AV node -> Purkinje fibers) but again, with the slower pace, it compromises blood flow . . . . so hopefully, uncle's conduction system stays "sharp" insha'allah. Keep us posted

desibro
BABA

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #32 on: Jul 18, 2009 07:36 AM »

wsalam,

i have no idea what u just said ^ but ameen! Smiley

May Allah give shifaa to all our sick.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: