Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Help with Ramadan Speech!! (quickly plz:)  (Read 1334 times)
blackrose
Sis

Reps: 31

« on: Sep 08, 2009 06:14 PM »

Salaam

Its the time for you to earn reward by helping me:) hehe ok enough joking

I have to do a speech on personal experience.  It can be a 'slice of life story' or family tradition based on your culture or some frightening or embarrasing experience.

I am thinking 'Ramadan' on the category its a 'tradition' each year.

So if it was informative it would be easy because there are alot of facts about Ramadan and fasting. But this is about a personal experience. 'how did u feel'
intro should capture attenton
story should be very clear (2-3 points)

I think it should be like the Ramadan diaries (yes the ones I avoid)

writing just bring anxiety for me

so please help!

Im trying to think of something special thing that happened during Ramadan..but can think of anything?

Nafs
« Reply #1 on: Sep 08, 2009 06:37 PM »

walaikumsalaam

InshaAllah you'll be good!

hmmm... do you remember running into certain people where a change came about them because of a certain situation? Or family ? Sometimes I've seen how something really small can go a long way and be much more appreciated ?

I am sure you have had a special experience, just takes a little digging InshaAllah...

Fozia
Sis

Reps: 1249

« Reply #2 on: Sep 08, 2009 07:33 PM »

salam

Actually do a Ramadan diary...

But first post it up and we'll critique it!!!! We'll tell you if you've got all the points in and then you can draw up a final draft including our suggestions et voila, you'll have contributed ot the Ramadan diaries and done your assignment!

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: