I wish everyone Ramadhan Mubarak in advance. This particular topic is about the World Financial System.
Not being from a Financial Background, I would like to know the merits, and demerits of the Current adopted Financial System in the world today.
Instinctively, I feel that it is skewed, manipulated, controlled, with a nefarious touch to it, although it may not be perceivable as such to the majority of the people who look at it from the outside, and are less educated about Finance. I guess I belong to the same group of people who knows less about this subject. But, Like I said, just by instinct there is a devilish purpose out there.
Also, I have noticed that alot of muslims, are buying properties, and valuable goods on credit, loans, mortgaging etc. Again, I feel that, by doing so, we are making the devils behind this scheme richer, and letting them get more and more powerful.
Coming to what I don't understand.
1. Can anyone here, educated enough, or wise enough, explain to me, How the Current World Financial System,
works, and What is its real intention, and the people at the core of it. I would like to know, If my instincts are
wrong, or if I am prejudiced. I hope to think I am right.
2. Secondly, World population, stands @ around 6.6 Billion.
I want to know from an expert in Finance, how much money is really out there, and is it justifiably enough,
and accessible to all out there. If not, I'd like to know, if the poverty in todays' world is due to hoarding of
money, or is it the plan of Allah himself.
3. If we have to better the world, is it enough for us to just pray to Allah, and complete 5 pillars of Islam
and expect Allah to feed the poor and work his magic or are we appointed by Allah to improve the lives of
people. I think there is big confusion, here in the last statement among the masses.
4. I would like to know, if Zakat payed as per the share defined by Allah, can really put people out of stressful
living. If muslim population stands at 1.6 billion, would the zakat, of well to do muslims help those who
are struggling to find their mark.
5. Then, coming to Islamic way of financing. Can anyone explain, how Islamic Finance, is better than the
Western Financial System. I would like someone to explain to me about the economics and statistics of both,
so that, tomorrow I will be able to guide the youth with the same.
6. If all, muslims stop mortgaging, buying products like cars on EMI's, and credits, will it benefit them, and shunt
the growth of the western financial system or not. I believe, people get richer by saving, than buying on credit
7. I would like to know what is the Loaning system in Islam.
8. I have seen alot of muslim brothers, struggling to find jobs, and are on a low income level, with many
responsibilities to take up. I want to know, how we all can help alleviate this problem, and help all
the muslim youth, and guide them. I guess the strong ones amongst us should be responsible to help
the weaker ones. We need to build up a network, by which every muslim brother and sister ends up doing well
in this world today and the hereafter.
9. Also, I believe that there is a strategy in todays world to frustrate muslims although, it isn't apparent. I want
to know how we can become self sufficient.
10. I hope I am not appearing moronic asking these questions to brothers and sisters out there.
11. I wish, that every muslim mother, doesn't have to see their children struggling in life. Ameen....