Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lanterns of Light: “Spend O Child of Adam, I will Spend on You.”  (Read 429 times)
Abdurahman
Bro

Reps: 44

Oh Allah, Guide us to the Straight Path.

« on: Sep 02, 2009 05:10 PM »

Bismillah

August 31, 2009

Mishkaat al-Anwaar or Lanterns of Light
“Spend O Child of Adam, I will Spend on You.”
Shaykh Muhammad Hassan

Asalamualaikum wrt wb,

Oh Allah Most High, all praise be to You, You are the Light of the heavens and the earth and whatever is in them, and praise be to You, for You cause all things to exist, and You are the King of the Universe and whatever is in it, and You are Truth, and Your Promise is True, and Paradise is True, and Hellfire is True, and the Hour is True, and the Prophet is True.

Oh Allah Most High, I have submitted to you, I believe in You, I seek Your Forgiveness, and I trust in You, and seek Your guidance, and I seek Your rulings, please forgive me for what has gone by in my life, and what I will do in the future, for there is no god but You.

I bear witness that there is no God but Allah Most High, Who is Know by all perfect qualities and characteristics, Who is beyond all examples, the Living that does not die, the Cause of all events, and the actions of the Day reach Him before the Night, and the actions of the night reach Him before the Day, and the One who does not sleep.

His veil is Light, and if it were lifted the face of the onlooker would be set ablaze (by its Glory).  His words are truth and just, and His essence is beyond comparison.  His mercy encompasses all of creation with beauty, and to Him is all praise and dominion.

He did not create the heavens and the earth and what is between them in falsehood, nor did he leave mankind in chaos, wandering about without purpose.   But rather, He commanded them to worship Him, and affirm His Oneness, and He showed them His signs and blessings in order that they might know Him, and to love Him, and those who accept He is pleased with them, and those who turn away He calls out to them.

As Allah Most High says:

قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَى أَنْفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّهِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ [الزمر/53]

53. Say: "O 'Ibâdî (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allâh, verily Allâh forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.”

And I bear witness that Muhammad is Allah’s slave and Messenger, a bearer of glad tidings and a warner, the Shining Bright Lantern (of guidance), the one who raised hardships from the people, and the one whom Allah Most High sent with guidance before the Hour with good news and a warning.  He sealed the line of Prophethood with him, and taught the ignorant, and guided the lost, and opened blind eyes, and deaf ears, and sealed hearts, and who left us on a clear manifest guidance, its night like its day, and none deviates from it save finds himself in perdition.

Oh Allah Most High, send peace be upon him, his family, and companions, and those who follow in his footsteps until the Day of Judgment.

Welcome to you all, brothers and sisters, you have done well, may Allah enlighten your faces, and expand your chests (with guidance), and your efforts have been blessed.  I ask Allah Most High who joined us during this blessed hour, in His obedience, to join us in the Afterlife with the best of Messengers, in the Gardens of Paradise.

My beloved, “Mishkaat al Anwaar”, or “Lanterns of Light”:  a series in Imaan and Hope, about Ahadith Qudsi, narrations that the best of creation our beloved Prophet pbuh relates on the authority of Allah Most High, to purify our character, and renew our Iman, and take our hearts into the Shade of His Majestic Throne, for hearts wander, either in the heavens, or in the base earth, and to raise our aspirations and hopes, and fill our spirits with the light of taqwa, and cure the sickness of heedlessness by smelling the musk of divine guidance, in the hope that we may attain proximity with Allah Most High, and what is more happy than a life with Allah Most High, and what is more pure and beautiful than the taste of Divine intimacy, for one who experiences is not like one who only hears, and no one knows the pain of a thorn save one who touches is it.

Oh my Lord, the Kings have shut their doors, but Your Door is open to every supplicant, beggar, and sinner, it is open to those who have shortcomings, my Lord, my Master, the celestial bodies have gone, and the eyes of closed (in sleep) yet you are the Ever Living, the Eternal, who never sleeps.

Oh Allah Most High, others have gone to bed, to be with their beloved, but we have come to You, we are here raising our hands in the air calling on You, we place our foreheads on the ground in humble submission to You, in order that You may be pleased with us, we are the people of Your worship, of Your love, and yes, we are people of sin, oh Allah Most High, we have committed mistakes, but we do not despair of Your Mercy, but we flee to You.  We need you.  What has deluded the others from Your Countenance?  Whoever seeks your forgiveness, for You Love Him.  And he who doesn’t, You Cure them through tests and tribulations.

But You do not need us, yet if I seek Your forgiveness, You forgive, and if I make mistakes, You accept me, and if I turn away, You call me, and if I come towards you, You come close to me, and if I love You, You make me your Wali, Your close friend, and if I do good You reward me, and if I am sincere, You have intimate speech with me, oh Allah Most High, You are the most Merciful, so forgive me.

Oh the One whom the fearful flee too, and the One Whom those who trust place their trust in, and those who ask You, You give them, my Lord, My Master, My Owner:

I cried out to You, while I wore a robe of poverty,
Raising my hands towards You, shaking humbly,
So please do not let them return to me empty,
For boundless indeed is Your bounty and Your generosity.

My beloved, come tonight to live with a glimmer of light from Mishkaat al-Anwaar.  We have a tonight a beautiful Hadith Qudsi, from the Prophet, on Allah, and hadith of few words, but with immense meaning.

Bukhari and Muslim narrate that the Prophet pbuh said, that Allah Most High said:

قَالَ اللَّهُ أَنْفِقْ يَا ابْنَ آدَمَ أُنْفِقْ عَلَيْكَ
“Spend O Child of Adam, I will spend on you.”

This is our lantern of light tonight, its words are few, and perhaps some of our beloved think we shouldn't devote an entire chapter to such a short hadith, but no, by Allah, this hadith requires many chapters, and more.

So come with me, and I ask Allah make us of those who hear the beneficial words and follow the best of them.

My beloved, the first 10 days of Ramadan are almost over, and Ramadan is the month of charity, and I know that the Ummah of the Prophet is a generous one, and we have never suffered from a lack of generosity, but we may have suffered from a crisis of confidence, and we may forget the true provider of provision, al-Razzaq.

“Spend O child of Adam”  Allah's hand is outspread, and it is not short of giving, rather His Hand is filled with giving, and Allah said, "If I gave the first of you and the last of you, and the human and the jinn of you it would not reduce My dominion in the least, any more than a needle decreases the ocean if placed in it.”

Which of you, if you give, thinks that Allah will not give to you in return?

If you give from your wealth, Allah will increase you wealth.  If you sit and think about your past, 20 or 30 years ago, let me ask you, dear rich father, or executive, I ask you by Allah, if you were asked 30 years ago to imagine how much wealth you will have in the future, could have ever imagined that you would have this wealth?

Come with me to the Quran, to emphasize the meaning of this hadith:

Allah says:

مَثَلُ الَّذِينَ يُنْفِقُونَ أَمْوَالَهُمْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ كَمَثَلِ حَبَّةٍ أَنْبَتَتْ سَبْعَ سَنَابِلَ فِي كُلِّ سُنْبُلَةٍ مِئَةُ حَبَّةٍ وَاللَّهُ يُضَاعِفُ لِمَنْ يَشَاءُ وَاللَّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ [البقرة/261]

261. The likeness of those who spend their wealth in the Way of Allâh, is as the likeness of a grain (of corn); it grows seven ears, and each ear has a hundred grains. Allâh gives manifold increase to whom He pleases. And Allâh is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower.

And Allah said, and reflect on these beautiful words:

قُلْ إِنَّ رَبِّي يَبْسُطُ الرِّزْقَ لِمَنْ يَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِهِ وَيَقْدِرُ لَهُ وَمَا أَنْفَقْتُمْ مِنْ شَيْءٍ فَهُوَ يُخْلِفُهُ وَهُوَ خَيْرُ الرَّازِقِينَ [سبأ/39]

39. Say: "Truly, my Lord enlarges the provision for whom He wills of His slaves, and (also) restricts (it) for him, and whatsoever you spend of anything (in Allâh's Cause), He will replace it. And He is the Best of providers."

Know that the one who provides for the disbelievers is more just than to leave the believers without provision.

And Allah said:

وَمَا مِنْ دَابَّةٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ إِلَّا عَلَى اللَّهِ رِزْقُهَا وَيَعْلَمُ مُسْتَقَرَّهَا وَمُسْتَوْدَعَهَا كُلٌّ فِي كِتَابٍ مُبِينٍ [هود/6]

6. And no (moving) living creature is there on earth but its provision is due from Allâh. And He knows its dwelling place and its deposit (in the womb, grave, etc.). all is in a Clear Book (Al-Lauh Al-Mahfûz - the Book of Decrees with Allâh).

So it is Allah who is the Provider.  “Spend, and Allah will spend on you.”  And Allah said, what you spend is better for your selves.  You are the means to your happiness in this world and the afterlife.

My beloved, don't wait for your inheritors, your children, to lead you to Paradise.  No, what you spend will benefit your own souls.

Allah says:
لَيْسَ عَلَيْكَ هُدَاهُمْ وَلَكِنَّ اللَّهَ يَهْدِي مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَمَا تُنْفِقُوا مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَلِأَنْفُسِكُمْ وَمَا تُنْفِقُونَ إِلَّا ابْتِغَاءَ وَجْهِ اللَّهِ وَمَا تُنْفِقُوا مِنْ خَيْرٍ يُوَفَّ إِلَيْكُمْ وَأَنْتُمْ لَا تُظْلَمُونَ  [البقرة/272]

272. Not upon you (Muhammad SAW) is their guidance, but Allâh guides whom He wills. And whatever you spend in good, it is for yourselves, when you spend not except seeking Allâh's Countenance. And whatever you spend in good, it will be repaid to you in full, and you shall not be wronged.

Allah is al-Shakoor.  Do you know what this means? It means that Allah rewards you for your actions, even though Allah is in no need for your worship.  He is the Lord of the obedient and the sinners, He provides for all, sinner and obedient, and reflect with me on these words:

"…whatever you spend in good, it is for yourselves."

Because Allah is al-Shakoor, imagine if you gave a present to a righteous person, and he was very happy, since he himself is used to giving gifts, so if someone gives him a gift, he is very honored, and thanks him very much.  Than how would Allah be with those who give in His Way?

Allah says,

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آَمَنُوا أَنْفِقُوا مِنْ طَيِّبَاتِ مَا كَسَبْتُمْ وَمِمَّا أَخْرَجْنَا لَكُمْ مِنَ الْأَرْضِ وَلَا تَيَمَّمُوا الْخَبِيثَ مِنْهُ تُنْفِقُونَ وَلَسْتُمْ بِآَخِذِيهِ إِلَّا أَنْ تُغْمِضُوا فِيهِ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ غَنِيٌّ حَمِيدٌ  [البقرة/267]

267. O you who believe! Spend of the good things which you have (legally) earned, and of that which We have produced from the earth for you, and do not aim at that which is bad to spend from it, (though) you would not accept it save if you close your eyes and tolerate therein. And know that Allâh is Rich (Free of all wants), and Worthy of all praise.

Allah Most High gave you all this means of wealth, so shouldn't you give in order to thank Allah?
Oh you who have tasted the sweetness of Iman, seek the best of your wealth, to spend it in the way of Allah, spend that which you love and desire the most.  Don't seek the worst of your wealth to give away.

Do you understand the meaning?  If what you give were given to you, would you accept it?  Then how can you give it to the way of Allah?

Know you, who is stingy with his wealth and property, know that Allah is not in need of your wealth, and you will be asked about it.  Wealth is the wealth of Allah, He is the one who gives it and provides.

وَآَتُوهُمْ مِنْ مَالِ اللَّهِ الَّذِي آَتَاكُمْ  [النور/33]
And give them something yourselves out of the wealth of Allâh which He has bestowed upon you.

You are only temporary owners of the wealth.  It is the mercy of Allah that he created people of different levels of wealth, and if not, how would we take care of each other’s needs?  Who would collect the garbage, and carry out the various needs of society?

And Allah says,

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آَمَنُوا إِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِنَ الْأَحْبَارِ وَالرُّهْبَانِ لَيَأْكُلُونَ أَمْوَالَ النَّاسِ بِالْبَاطِلِ وَيَصُدُّونَ عَنْ سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَالَّذِينَ يَكْنِزُونَ الذَّهَبَ وَالْفِضَّةَ وَلَا يُنْفِقُونَهَا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ فَبَشِّرْهُمْ بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ [التوبة/34]

34. O you who believe! Verily, there are many of the (Jewish) rabbis and the (Christian) monks who devour the wealth of mankind in falsehood, and hinder (them) from the Way of Allâh (i.e. Allâh's Religion of Islâmic Monotheism). And those who hoard up gold and silver [Al-Kanz: the money, the Zakât of which has not been paid], and spend it not in the Way of Allâh, -announce unto them a painful torment.

And remember, Allah says, "Wa lillahi miraathus samawaati wal ard" and to Allah belongs the inheritance of the heavens and the earth.  Allah will inherit the entire earth and whatever is on it. 

Ok Shaikh, but there are other verses that say that wealth belongs to us, right?

Yes, Allah says, "Inma amwalakum wa awladukum fitna.”  “Indeed your wealth and children are a test for you.”  Yes, he attributed wealth to you, and it is a blessing, but you must be thankful to Allah for it.

Gratitude will protect your wealth, and bring more to you.  Wealth is Allah’s, but out of His kindness He says, "man dhaladhi yuqrdullahu qardan hasanna" “Who will give to Allah a beautiful loan?”  Did you reflect on this?

Allah Most High is requesting a loan from wealth that is really His!

And Allah Most High also says, “Indeed Allah has purchased from the believers their wealth and lives.”

Hasan al Basri said, commenting on these verses:  “Allah borrowed wealth from them that He is really the owner of, and bought their souls and He is the one who created them!”

Know that the world is perishing, and no matter how long you live you must enter the grave.  By Allah, I know of some wealthy people who give so much in the way of Allah.  One person who I know personally, a millionaire, took stock of his company, and said, “I have a department for accounting, for orders, selling, but there is no department in my company for my most important business, for Allah.  So I set up a division to take care of the poor and feed the birds and animals.”

I asked him: “Why are you so concerned about animals and birds.  Didn't Allah give them Rizq?  He said, “Yes, Allah has given them Rizq, but I love to be the means of Allah’s Rizq.”

If you trust in Allah with true trust, He would provide for you like he does for the birds.  Allah is al-Kareem, the Most Generous.  My honored, the one who hold back, only holds back from himself.

There are those who have had millions or billions, and they lost it all.  Either though prison, or on a sick bed, or by death.  They have lost all that they had, and they have gone to Allah empty-handed.

My beloved, wealth is a passing shadow, and a borrowed item.  What lasts is what you spend in the way of Allah.  The wealth that goes to your inheritors is lost and wasted.  Nothing will benefit you except your actions.

Tirmidhi narrates that the Prophet pbuh said,

يَتْبَعُ الْمَيِّتَ ثَلَاثٌ فَيَرْجِعُ اثْنَانِ وَيَبْقَى وَاحِدٌ يَتْبَعُهُ أَهْلُهُ وَمَالُهُ وَعَمَلُهُ فَيَرْجِعُ أَهْلُهُ وَمَالُهُ وَيَبْقَى عَمَلُهُ

Three things follow the deceased to his grave, then two of them return, and one stays with him.  His family, wealth, and actions follow him to his grave.  His family and wealth go back, while his good deeds stay with him.

Believe me, once a person lays down on his death bed, some might even take the golden teeth from his mouth, and he will not take a single dollar with him.  Poverty is better than wealth that misleads and deludes.  Did anyone leave the world except with a coffin and some musk?

I don't say that you cannot earn wealth, but it must be from halal, and you must give the right of Allah in your wealth.  Yes my beloved, earn wealth, but don't forget Allah's right, and the poor's right, and know that Allah is the wealthy, Most praise worthy.

The Prophet pbuh once told the Sahabah, as narrated in Bukhari:

أَيُّكُمْ مَالُ وَارِثِهِ أَحَبُّ إِلَيْهِ مِنْ مَالِهِ قَالُوا يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ مَا مِنَّا أَحَدٌ إِلَّا مَالُهُ أَحَبُّ إِلَيْهِ قَالَ فَإِنَّ مَالَهُ مَا قَدَّمَ وَمَالُ وَارِثِهِ مَا أَخَّرَ
“Which of you finds the wealth in the hands of his inheritors more beloved to him than his own wealth?”  They replied, “Every one of us find his own wealth more beloved!”

The Prophet pbuh then said, “Your wealth is what you have sent forth (for the afterlife) and your inheritors wealth is what you hold on to.”

And in Tirmidhi, the Prophet pbuh once asked Aisha about a sheep that had been given to them as a present. 

أنَّهُمْ ذَبَحُوا شَاةً فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ مَا بَقِيَ مِنْهَا قَالَتْ مَا بَقِيَ مِنْهَا إِلَّا كَتِفُهَا قَالَ بَقِيَ كُلُّهَا غَيْرَ كَتِفِهَا

He said, after they had given most of it in charity, “What is left from it O Aisha?” 

She replied, “Just the shoulder bone.”  The Prophet then said, “No, all of it is left for us, except the shoulder bone.”

We say, “My wealth, my money!”  But do you really have any wealth except what you have spent in the way of Allah?  This is what Allah will leave for you , for Allah is the Kareem, the Most Generous One.

Imam Ahmed and Tirmidhi narrated that the beloved Prophet pbuh said,

ثَلَاثَةٌ أُقْسِمُ عَلَيْهِنَّ وَأُحَدِّثُكُمْ حَدِيثًا فَاحْفَظُوهُ قَالَ مَا نَقَصَ مَالُ عَبْدٍ مِنْ صَدَقَةٍ وَلَا ظُلِمَ عَبْدٌ مَظْلَمَةً فَصَبَرَ عَلَيْهَا إِلَّا زَادَهُ اللَّهُ عِزًّا وَلَا فَتَحَ عَبْدٌ بَابَ مَسْأَلَةٍ إِلَّا فَتَحَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ بَابَ فَقْرٍ

“I swear by three things, which I will tell you about, so remember them: 
1.)    A person’s wealth will never be decreased by charity. 
2.)   A person will never be oppressed, yet he keeps patient, except that Allah will increase him in honor.
3.)   A person will never start begging save that Allah will increase him in poverty.”

By Allah, I know you, the beloved Ummah, knows that value of giving, and we will see the goodness of this Ummah in the coming days.  For this Ummah has never had a crisis of stinginess, but it may have a crisis of lack of confidence.  Spend, and know that Sadaqa will not take away from your Provision.

Spend! there are starving people all over the Ummah.  If you are able to work, then work, and know the best food you can ever have is what you earn with your own hands.  Don't be lazy, or falsely trust in Allah, Remember, the poor, and the sick, have a right in your wealth, oh rich and well to do person.

The Prophet pbuh further said in Tirmidhi,

إِنَّمَا الدُّنْيَا لِأَرْبَعَةِ نَفَرٍ عَبْدٍ رَزَقَهُ اللَّهُ مَالًا وَعِلْمًا فَهُوَ يَتَّقِي فِيهِ رَبَّهُ وَيَصِلُ فِيهِ رَحِمَهُ وَيَعْلَمُ لِلَّهِ فِيهِ حَقًّا فَهَذَا بِأَفْضَلِ الْمَنَازِلِ وَعَبْدٍ رَزَقَهُ اللَّهُ عِلْمًا وَلَمْ يَرْزُقْهُ مَالًا فَهُوَ صَادِقُ النِّيَّةِ يَقُولُ لَوْ أَنَّ لِي مَالًا لَعَمِلْتُ بِعَمَلِ فُلَانٍ فَهُوَ بِنِيَّتِهِ فَأَجْرُهُمَا سَوَاءٌ وَعَبْدٍ رَزَقَهُ اللَّهُ مَالًا وَلَمْ يَرْزُقْهُ عِلْمًا فَهُوَ يَخْبِطُ فِي مَالِهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ لَا يَتَّقِي فِيهِ رَبَّهُ وَلَا يَصِلُ فِيهِ رَحِمَهُ وَلَا يَعْلَمُ لِلَّهِ فِيهِ حَقًّا فَهَذَا بِأَخْبَثِ الْمَنَازِلِ وَعَبْدٍ لَمْ يَرْزُقْهُ اللَّهُ مَالًا وَلَا عِلْمًا فَهُوَ يَقُولُ لَوْ أَنَّ لِي مَالًا لَعَمِلْتُ فِيهِ بِعَمَلِ فُلَانٍ فَهُوَ بِنِيَّتِهِ فَوِزْرُهُمَا سَوَاءٌ

“The world is for four types of people:
1.)    A servant whom Allah has blessed with wealth and knowledge, so he fears Allah with his wealth and uses it to build ties of kinship, and he knows Allah’s right in it.  This is the best station.

2.)   A servant whom Allah has given knowledge, but not wealth.  He has a sincere intention, he says, ‘If I only had wealth, I would use it for such and such a good cause.  So he is according to his intention, and he gets the same rewards as the first type.

3.)   A servant whom Allah has given wealth, but no knowledge.  Such a person wastes his wealth without knowledge, and doesn’t fear Allah in it, and he does not join his ties of kinship, nor does he give Allah’s right from his wealth, and this is the most miserable station.

4.)   And a servant whom Allah has blessed with neither wealth nor knowledge, so he says ‘If I had wealth, I would use it for such and such an evil action.”  So he is according to his intention, and he and the previous type will have the same accountability.

Oh my honored sister, don't be stingy, how many women save food in their houses until it goes bad, and by Allah, you will be held accountable, and you will be asked about whatever you throw in the trash.  For there are those that don’t even have a single grain of rice.  And know that greed and stinginess destroyed those before you, and may Allah save us from it.

Allah says, “You will not attain to piety until you spend out of what you love.”

Think about this amazing hadith regarding this verse in Bukhari and Muslim:  Abu Talha was the wealthiest of the Ansar, and he used to have a garden that faced the Prophet’s mosque, and the Prophet would enter in and drink its water.

When he heard this verse, he came to the Prophet pbuh and told him he wanted to give his garden for the sake of Allah.  The Prophet pbuh said, what a great investment. I heard what you said Abu Talha, and I think you should give it to your relatives.

And in the Saheehain, it is mentioned that a man was walking in a barren land, and he heard a cloud saying go and water so-and-so’s land.

The man was amazed, and he followed the raincloud to the person’s land, and found a farmer there.  He asked him: “What is your name?”

He said “my name is so and so,” the one that he heard from the cloud. 

“Who do you ask me about my name?”  and he told him the story.  Then he asked him, what do you do?

He said, “Whatever I earn from this garden, I give 1/3 to Allah, and 1/3 for me, and 1/3 I return to the land.”

I want us all to enter the garden of the righteous and generous, and let me begin with the most generous of all human beings; he was like a fertile wind.

In Bukhari, it is mentioned that “The Prophet pbuh was never asked for a thing except that he gave it.”

Anas said, someone might enter Islam for the sake of the dunya, but it would only be a few moments until he fell in love with the Prophet pbuh.

Then in this garden we have Abu Bakr, who gave all his wealth for the sake of Allah.  And this is Umar, who gave half of his wealth for the sake of Allah.  And this is Uthman, who prepared an entire army with his wealth.  And here is Ali, who used to give all his wealth.

My beloved, Allah says, "Spend, and I will spend on you."  This is the promise of Allah, but the shaytan promises you poverty.  Do you trust the promise of Allah, or the promise of the Shaitan?  So tonight, do not delay, and give in the way of Allah, and if not you will leave your wealth to your inheritors.

And to close, let me tell you about a wealthy man that I know personally, a millionaire, who became injured when he flipped over in a car, he become totally paralyzed, and his children did not care for him, and the only person to take care of him was the driver.

He told me, “Oh Sh. Muhammad, sometimes I sleep in my room, and I have an itch on my back, and I cannot reach it, and I don't want to wake the driver, and by Allah, I have over 100 million dollars, and I would give it all just to have one of my hands back.  Just one.”

Yes, know the blessings of Allah before you lose them.

Allah said, "Spend, and I will spend on you."  I ask Allah make us from those who hear the words of guidance, and follow the best of them.  I leave you in the trust of Allah.

Asalamualaikum wrt wb.

Be merciful to those on earth, and the One in the Heavens will be merciful to you.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: