// how to deal with kafeer??
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Truthfulness is composed of justice and courage. - Ibn Hazm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: how to deal with kafeer??  (Read 2813 times)
Anonymous
« on: Sep 06, 2009 12:09 PM »

salaam

hamdullahi
i live in a rather low muslim populated area ,
most of them here are shiaa[ i prefer not to mingle with them for fear of being like them -LAHASAMALLAH -GOD FORBID} and kafeer, hindus and other wrongly guided sects

hamdullah
but even my gaurdians are kafeer -not muslims-
also my boss, plus all the markets belong to the kafeer........they are a majority

i show courtesy when it's due, but i hate being oppressed niqabisis
HOW shold i handle myself internally??
plus it's not wrong to say a word or two to put them back in their place ........even if it's my gaurdian ??

m i right? m i week muslima ??
no women mosques here, most muslima stick to their houses

how do people in western populated countries like canada or uk, us handle such  situations??? sis
Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: Sep 07, 2009 10:57 AM »

but i hate being oppressed

How do they oppress you?

Anonymous
« Reply #2 on: Sep 07, 2009 11:37 AM »

Every place has it's problems. With Muslims or non-Muslims. How we deal with is detailed in our Quran and Sunnah.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: