// long diatance realtionship
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: “My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure.” Abraham Lincoln quote
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: long diatance realtionship  (Read 1203 times)
Anonymous
« on: Sep 06, 2009 12:01 PM »

bisms
salam wa  rahmatullahi wa barakahtu

i have a husband ,since last february his work and commitments keeps him away
only contacts are internet, mails no chatting[ his routine and timings differ] only by god's grace i managed to chatt few long hours..
or maybe sms and calls. sometimes..........i dont blame him.it's the bread earner of the family; plus is it just me?most men are strong when it comes to this....but what about women.

plus i think it might take another year or maybe two to get a house to stay together..allahu alam

how do i keep the same sweetness and trust alive in this relationship
i dont care about the isolation i feel but what about him?? i want to make sure that whatever little time i haev with him, i can satisfy his heart about my love for him
n i do pray to allah to guide me,,,
shall i pary more??? what does it take for two to be seperate n yet grow this love sis

please tell me emotional and practical to do tips...
jazak allahu kairan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: