Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

What's in a name? That which we call a zahra. By any other name would smell as shariah.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ideas for Wedding Favors?  (Read 8666 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #25 on: Jul 12, 2008 08:58 AM »

Salams,

I'm once again planning a wedding! Any more ideas? Something very simple and easy and doesn't require a "favor party". I saw these clear boxes that come with little ribbons at the crafts store. Just put them together and fill with those jordan almonds. Pretty simple I think?
sofia
Sis

Reputation Power: 8
sofia has no influence :(

Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob thabbit quloobana ala deenik

« Reply #26 on: Jul 19, 2008 09:13 PM »

salaam

Such a great list of (varied) ideas!
We ended up going with his and her perfume oils in a sachet. Anyone you know going overseas? You can get them from Pakistan, India, probably anywhere for a great price.
For the nikaah ceremony, we ended up going with some not-so-original chocolate/jordan almonds/dried dates in a little bags. Can hardly go wrong with those, but if you're going for something more original, defin. take advantage of anyone who's overseas and coming back soon...if you can...

pinkhijabisis sofia

"My Lord! Increase me in knowledge." (Qur'aan 20.114)
"Our Lord! We believe, so forgive us, and have mercy on us, for You are the Best of all who show mercy!" (23:109)
"And hold fast, all together, by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves..."(3:10)
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« Reply #27 on: Jul 20, 2008 12:02 AM »

salam

some beautiful and simple ideas from patchi for inspiration

wassalam

bestforbride
« Reply #28 on: Nov 17, 2010 06:16 AM »

I like you ideas. But photo Frames are a wonderful way for guests to display their favorite wedding picture. Choose frames that double as place card holders in brushed metal, beaded designs or a swaying calla lily.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: