// Marriage confusion?
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: I praise God who hath set me free, and made / For me a dwelling in the heavenly heights. / Ere now I was a dead man in your midst,/ But I have come to life, and doffed my shroud.'- Imam Al-Ghazali
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marriage confusion?  (Read 861 times)
Anonymous
Bro

Reputation Power: 22
Anonymous barely matters :(Anonymous barely matters :(

ANONYMOUS Post

« on: Sep 18, 2009 02:15 AM »

Assalamu Alaikum my dear brothers and sisters in islam. My question goes like this, i have being married with my husabnd though he has another wife with three children and the marriage between us is for one year eight months now and also i work in an estate firm but i am not happy with my marriage because of the following reasons:

1. He differentiates between the both of us by telling me(indirectly)he cant do things equally because i am the only one living in my house .

2. We once had problem with him when someone(a male) called me in the night making enquries on office matters but i rejected the call and when he asked me i told him it wasnt necessary because i felt i should respect the presence of my man. He got angry and beat me up which resulted in injuries and threatened me that if i expose it to anyone i would be at shame. Though he said, his reasons for doing so was that, he has being paying someone to spy on me and that the person told him that i was having an affair outside which by Allah i know it is not true.
During this period of misunderstanding, he used the word prostitute in calling me and that he would never trust me for the rest of his life as long as i would spend the rest of my life with him.

3. I have made several enquries in this respect and the responds where our marriage has terminated and any lovemaking in btw us is zinna until the right steps are taken to renew the marriage because of the statements made. He has made attempts of making love to me but i reject me which always results in fight between us and he does all with force. And by Allah the Almighty i am not willing to live with him again because i have forgiven him on all his statements but i dont know how to approach him to tell him about all and that i want to call off the marriage even though his statement has done so in a way. So pls bros and sisters i need your help on to how to inform him on the mistake dat has occcured between us and my intentions of working out of the wedding for i am totally not interested any more. I look forward to your responses.

This post submitted using the ANONYMOUS button on the main Madina menu. Please reply here publicly so that the original poster can read any replies.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Sep 18, 2009 02:21 AM »

Walaikum salaam,

I can't understand the majority of your post and of course we don't know enough details and circumstances about what you're talking about in order to "help you". Please seek help with local authorities. Domestic abuse is NOT OK and NOT ISLAMIC.

Thanks.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: