// iPhone or Android?
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Intelligence is the shadow of objective truth. How can the shadow vie with sunshine? - Jalaluddin al-Rumi
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iPhone or Android?  (Read 1282 times)
The Humble Muslim
Bro

Reputation Power: 4
The Humble Muslim has no influence :(

« on: Oct 08, 2009 06:29 PM »

Salam

Which is better overall?  Which is better for Quran applications?
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« Reply #1 on: Oct 09, 2009 03:27 PM »

salam

what's an android???
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Oct 10, 2009 05:28 AM »

wsalam,

I really can't say, not having either,  but I know there are tons of cool apps for the iphone. if you can use them on the android i'd get the android then!! but i think one of the big draws of the iphone are all the cool programs you can use on it...
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #3 on: Oct 10, 2009 06:26 PM »

salam

I don't have android (what is an android?), I've got the Iphone 3G, I've downloaded the quran on to it, you have to do it thro itunes tho.

I lurve my iphone, I use the satnav on it most....of course there was the one time, I was lost and my iphone decided it just wasn't going to work....Then I had t navigate the old fashioned way and ask for directions!!!

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« Reply #4 on: Oct 11, 2009 06:23 AM »

Asalaamu Alaikum  bro

I think Br UBAB's your man for this, I'm sure he'll have the lowdown.

I do have to say thet the iPhone applications seem to be better at the moment than other smartphones but that's probably because they've been going longer than the others.

I'm waiting for the app that downloads all new messages on The Madina to my phone without me having to log on  Wink

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: