// “The Swine Flu Vaccination is a Satanic Trick”
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.- Mark Twain
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: “The Swine Flu Vaccination is a Satanic Trick”  (Read 1169 times)
quantumsolutions
« on: Oct 15, 2009 07:47 PM »

As Salaam Alaikum,

Brothers and Sisters in Islam, we must spread this URGENT message to the Muslim and Arabic world quickly.

There is a deadly plan that could wipe out the entire Ummah if we don’t stop it immediately. It is regarding the deadly vaccination for the laboratory-made swine flu. This whole thing is a trick to kill us and sterilize our children. I realize this sounds crazy. Please keep reading. We have the proof.

I will keep this short and quickly let you know that I have 5 healthy children who have NEVER received any vaccines---not even at birth! That is because I learned of the deadly nature of vaccines 17 years ago and have been warning and educating mothers ever since. In fact, it was this issue that woke me up to higher truths and led me to Islam. Al Hamdu Lillah.

And it was nearly 13 years ago that it occurred to me that vaccines may be used to kill off the Ummah one day. It just seemed too easy a trick not to use. I theorized that they would attempt to sterilize the youth.

Anyway, fast forward to today and we have the Swine Flu vaccine mandated by the UN and WHO for the entire world. I didn’t realize they would target the whole of humanity!! This is perhaps one of the biggest tricks the Shaitan has ever tried to pull on mankind and we must stop it!

After many emails to Al Jazeera they have finally reported on this most pressing story on the planet. Please watch this Al Jazeera interview in Arabic if you don’t believe me.

And here is a related article from The Palestine Telegraph in English.
http://tinyurl.com/swine-flu-genocide

Here are some websites in English where you can do some more research.
www.theFluCase.com
www.nvic.org
www.drtenpenny.com
www.vactruth.com
http://www.pathlights.com/nr_encyclopedia/onlinebooks/Vaccine/Vaccination-Crisis.pdf

Americans and Europeans are taking this to the streets to wake up their brethren. Many doctors and nurses refuse to take the vaccine because they know it is deadly and are willing to lose their jobs!! Oprah’s famous doctor, Doctor Oz will not be vaccinating his own 4 children. And here is a disturbing video of a woman who is now paralyzed 10 days after receiving her flu shot in the grocery store.

The authorities continue to tell us, “Don’t worry. It’s very rare to have a bad reaction.” That is a lie. Allah (swt) warns us that the Shaitan is the arch deceiver and he likes to use the television to spin his deception.

Brothers and Sisters we must change our thinking if we are to survive. And Saudi Arabia will crumble if it continues to enforce the rule that all those wishing to perform Hajj must first be injected with the evil UN’s poisonous shot of pig DNA. And yes, this does cause mutation of our own human DNA. Even if it didn’t contain pork, or mercury or dangerous squalene, Allah (swt) does not want us to inject disease into our bloodstream. Shaitan is laughing at the Ummah right now. We must fight back and time is running out!!

We need each and every one of you to stand up and sound the alarm!! Do not let the kuffar inject ANYTHING into your bloodstream. And just in case you believe vaccines help stop disease, please read this page. It will really help you to see the trick that has fooled so many of us for so long. http://stopthevax.com/VaccinationCrisis.html   

Vaccines never eradicate disease. They always, always, ALWAYS cause more death and disease and often spark pandemics of the very disease they were supposed to stop! I know there is a mother or father right now reading this with tears running down their face because they have lost something precious to this insidious evil called vaccines.

If our beloved prophet were here now, would he advise us to take a diseased injection? Does it make sense to inject disease into your body in order to be healthy? That would be a bit like cutting off your toes so you can run faster. Silly, eh? And I haven’t even mentioned the mind-control microchip they hope to implant in all of us.

I invite you to turn to Allah (swt) and the natural remedies He so graciously provides during times of illness. I will say this unequivocally. “You cannot poison yourself into a state of health.” This goes for chemotherapy or any other poisonous pharmaceutical treatment for that matter.  Allah (swt) is the Healer. This is a test for the Ummah. A very big test. Will we hand our lives over so easily to the kuffar?

After you do some research and realize that what I say is true, come help us save the Ummah by posting this same message (copy and paste) on as many forums as you can. Send out emails. (copy and paste). Call your local newspapers. Hand out this Arabic flyer in your community. www.STOPtheVAX.com/FlyerArabic.pdf Print this post up and give it to your Imam. Yell it from the rooftops. Let Allah (swt) hear that we truly care for each other and have true faith in Islam.

By the way, there are natural remedies that can help with the flu such as Vitamin C and Vitamin D. There are also MMS drops which are useful and colloidal silver products. Let a healing fever run its course. Never interrupt a fever with drugs such as Donald Rumsfeld’s Tamiflu. That is poisonous. Fever is your friend. Please turn to Allah (swt) and your local natural healer for advice or watch my Healing Praxis Series. It’s free and very powerful, easy to apply. I don’t sell anything. May the Ummah rise together in Strength, Faith and Good Health and may Allah (swt) bless our efforts to save the Ummah before it is too late.

Peace and Strength,
Um Luqman aka Susan
Founder of www.STOPtheVAX.com
www.TheHealingPraxis.com
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Oct 15, 2009 08:54 PM »

Wsalam,

Ummm I've had numerous vaccinations and have never had a problem. Including flu shots. My father regularly gets flu shots every year and hasn't had any ill effects alhamdulillah. I can understand when a vaccine first comes out people don't want to use it until it is proven, but many vaccinations such as for polio and malaria have almost eradicated these diseases, alhamdulillah. Allah has created a shifaa for every disease. We should try to find them and try to end the suffering and death causes by these diseases.

The swine flu vaccination as far as I know is the same as any other flu shot people get every year, just a different strand. Also, many nurses/health care workers don't want to take it because it is mandated by the state and they feel that breaches their civil liberties, and they are correct perhaps. It should be something voluntary.

Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #2 on: Oct 15, 2009 09:53 PM »

salam

Some vaccines do have side effects, but one doesn't know the extent of the side effects.

I guess we're all guinea pigs, however I personally do not think vaccinations are a conspiracy to wipe out the human race, they're used to create herd immunity.

As it is the swine flu medication has pretty horrible side effects (constant vomitting anyone?). I prefer to go the loads of rest and warm fluids topped up with paracetamol route to flu cures myself, it's just flu we get flu season every year, I'm not getting hysterical over it, whatever Allah has written will never pass us by, what does not effect us was never meant to be.

I'd suggest reading up properly on vaccines, and reading reports in the medical journals for the different types of vaccines, childhood vaccinations are important imho. One of my chldren suffered very serious side effects following the first round of childhood vax, so I did not continue that particular course and found an alternative instead for both my children, they're both vaccinated and safe inshallah.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
se7en
Sis

Reputation Power: 11
se7en has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Oct 29, 2009 10:09 PM »

as salaamu alaykum,

I don't know much about swine flu and its vaccine, and I doubt that there is a conspiracy theory going on here, but I do believe that we should be very wary and careful with any new product or scientific 'discovery'.  (Just finished reading 'The Constant Gardener' which may be influencing me here  Undecided)

I did do a lot of reading on immunizations and vaccines after having my son.  There are certain state "recommendations" about the shots a child should be receiving, and at what age, but there is no obligation as far as I know.  The number of shots they're giving these days can be somewhat alarming...  There are also those small percentages of children who have very serious reactions like seizures etc and even the link in a small number of children (I don't know how substantiated it is) between autism and immunizations.  I had to balance these concerns with the fact that I would be living overseas in an environment where my baby would definitely be exposed to more illnesses.  I really like and would recommend Dr. Sear's alternate schedule, where a baby gets the same number of shots but spread out over a long period of time, so that a parent can see how the baby is responding to each one.  I think this is a more balanced approach...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: