// Desperately need duas
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: "Do not speak much without mentioning Allah because you will harden your hearts. A hard heart is far from Allah, but you do not know. Do not look at the wrong actions of people as if you were lords. Look to your wrong actions as if you were slaves. Some people are afflicted by wrong action and some people are protected from it. Be merciful to the people of affliction and praise Allah for His protection." - Jesus (Peace be upon him)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Desperately need duas  (Read 5323 times)
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« on: Jan 31, 2008 06:46 AM »

peace be upon you

I am in desperate need for duaas. When you make yours please remember me and my girls.... Pray for Allah to guide me and to give me courage. I need a shedload of courage and guidance for that matter....

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
cat
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
cat has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Jan 31, 2008 02:24 PM »

Slm Sister, whatever it is may Allah SWT make it easy for you Insha Allah.  Through your posts, you have always come across to me as being a very brave and courageous person, Alhumdulillah.

itsok
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #2 on: Jan 31, 2008 10:18 PM »

peace be upon you

Dunno about being brave, but I am a mum, and nobody messes with my babies beat

Jazakallah for your duaas and please when you remember think of me and my girls in your duaas.

I will explain everything at some point, but I do need duaas at this moment in time.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Jan 31, 2008 11:26 PM »

Asalamualaikum
I pray that all goes well for you and whatever is best for you and your girls happens
take care
and keep me in ur duas also
your sis
simply_sister
Sis

simply_sister has no influence :(

Allahu Akbar !!

« Reply #4 on: Feb 01, 2008 12:09 PM »

Bismillah ~
Assalamu Alaikum

Will Do ... Much Love to You & Your Girls Sister Fozia
Indeed: May Allah(swt) make it easy for you ~

Wassalaam
Coco Cola
« Reply #5 on: Feb 01, 2008 03:45 PM »

peace be upon you sister fozia and your babies,

i pray Allah swt bless you and your daughters in this life, guides you all to live according to His will happily and admits you to paradise. make dua in sujood and late at night  :wsalam:
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« Reply #6 on: Feb 01, 2008 06:19 PM »

peace be upon you

may Allah guide you to the right decision for your family, ameen.

flowersis
huni
Sis

huni has no influence :(

« Reply #7 on: Feb 01, 2008 06:59 PM »

Dear sister,
May Allah (S.W.T) make everything easy for you.  He (S.W.T) says ask of Me and I will grant you, Insha-Allah, He will grant you what you ask for.  I have been in such situation and when I turn to Him totally, helplessly recognizing that I do not have anywhere to turn to except Him, (Al-Hamdulilahi) I will always get relief and ease.  Insha-Allah, you will too.
a_lina
Sis

a_lina has no influence :(

« Reply #8 on: Feb 04, 2008 04:20 AM »

peace be upon you Sis. Fozia,
My Allah grant you and your girls that which is best for you,. May He  swt make it easier on you.

allahbless

peace be upon you sis

When tested:
1- Thank Allah subhanahu wata'ala for the ability to recognize that this is a test
2- Thank Allah subhanahu wata'ala that you were not tested in your religion
3- Thank Allah subhanahu wata'ala that it wasn't worse than it was
ume bilal
Sis

Reputation Power: 9
ume bilal has no influence :(

« Reply #9 on: Feb 06, 2008 10:32 PM »

Assalamo Ailkum.
Dear Sister Fozia.
May Allah help you and may he bless your daughters and protect all of you from harm...I will remember you in my Duahs...Please take care of yourself...You have to be strong for you girls..
Salaams.
JJ
timbuktu
« Reply #10 on: Feb 07, 2008 10:44 AM »

peace be upon you

Hope everything is fine. Here are some duas on my blog:

http://islam-timbuktu.blogspot.com/2005/01/gems-of-duas.html

The post is reproduced below:

Gems of duas

Subhanallah, there are so many problems people are facing, and I remembered I had read something. I have found it, and below I share it with you.

· Hasbunallahu wa naymal Wakeel (aale Imraan:173)
Huh?Huh?Huh? Huh?Huh? Huh?Huh??? Huh?Huh?Huh??
Quran.nu"Allah is Sufficient for us! And He is the Best Disposer of affairs."
Pickthall "Allah is Sufficient for us! Most Excellent is He in Whom we trust!"
Shakir "Allah is sufficient for us and most excellent is the Protector."
Yusuf Ali "For us Allah sufficeth, and He is the best disposer of affairs."

Just after this, Allah (swt) says:
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?? Huh?Huh?Huh?? Huh??? Huh?Huh? Huh?Huh??? Huh??? Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh? Huh??? Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?? Huh?Huh?Huh? Huh?Huh? Huh?Huh??? Huh? Huh?Huh? Huh?Huh??
Quran.nu "So they returned with Grace and Bounty from Allah. No harm touched them; and they followed the good Pleasure of Allah. And Allah is the Owner of Great Bounty."
Pickthall "So they returned with grace and favour from Allah, and no harm touched them. They followed the good pleasure of Allah, and Allah is of Infinite Bounty.
Shakir "So they returned with favor from Allah and (His) grace, no evil touched them and they followed the pleasure of Allah; and Allah is the Lord of mighty grace."
Yusuf Ali "And they returned with Grace and bounty from Allah. no harm ever touched them: For they followed the good pleasure of Allah. And Allah is the Lord of bounties unbounded."

· La ilaha illa anta Subhanaka inni kuntu minaz Zwalimeen (alAnbiya: 87)
87. There is no god but Thou, glory be to Thee; surely I am of those who make themselves to suffer loss.
Huh?? Huh?Huh? Huh?Huh? Huh??? Huh?Huh?Huh??? Huh?Huh? Huh??? Huh?? Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh??

Just after this it says in the Quran that
88. So We responded to him and delivered him from the grief and thus do We deliver the believers.
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh??? Huh?? Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh??? Huh?? Huh?Huh??? Huh?Huh?Huh?? Huh?Huh? Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh???

Wa ufawwidu amree ilalla; innallaha baseerum bil ibaad (Ghaafir: 44)
44. I entrust my affair to Allah, Surely Allah sees the servants.
Huh?Huh?Huh??? Huh?Huh?? Huh??? Huh?Huh?? Huh??? Huh?Huh?? Huh?Huh?? Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
In the next Ayah it says:
45. So Allah protected him from the evil (consequences) of what they planned, and the most evil punishment overtook Firon's people:
Huh?Huh?Huh? Huh?Huh?? Huh?Huh?Huh?? Huh? Huh?Huh??? Huh?Huh?? Huh??? Huh?Huh?Huh?? Huh??? Huh?Huh?Huh??

Ma sha`Allah la quwwata illa billah (Kahf: 39 )
39. It is as Allah has pleased, there is no power save in Allah?
Huh? Huh?? Huh?Huh?? Huh? Huh?Huh?? Huh?Huh? Huh?Huh?Huh?
For it says next:
Huh? Huh?Huh? Huh??? Huh?Huh?? Huh??? Huh?Huh? Huh?Huh?Huh?
If you consider me to be inferior to you in wealth and children,
40. Then maybe my Lord will give me what is better than your garden, and send on it a thunderbolt from heaven so that it shall become even ground without plant,
Huh?Huh?? Huh?Huh? Huh? Huh?Huh?Huh?? Huh?Huh?? Huh?? Huh?Huh?Huh? Huh?Huh?Huh?? Huh?Huh?Huh? Huh?Huh?Huh?? Huh??? Huh?Huh?Huh? Huh?Huh?Huh?? Huh?Huh??? Huh?Huh??

timbuktu
« Reply #11 on: Feb 08, 2008 04:20 AM »

peace be upon you

I previewed the above post to check if the Arabic came out right, and the preview wasa fine. However, the post now has funny faces and question marks instaead of the Arabic. Are you all getting the same. I tried changing the language to Arabic - no success.

How can I post Arabic?
Admin
Administrator

Reputation Power: 107
Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #12 on: Feb 08, 2008 04:46 AM »

Yes it seems like Arabic text doesn't work here. Not sure why. I'll check around in settings, but doesn't look like something that can be fixed immediately.

ws
a_desert_rose
Sis

a_desert_rose has no influence :(

« Reply #13 on: Feb 09, 2008 06:43 PM »

Assalamualaikum sis. Fozia,

May Allah make this time easy for you and give you courage and strength (from your posts it seems you have plenty, Mashallah!). You and your daughters are in my duaas.

Wassalam,
Your sister xx
Siham
Sis

Reputation Power: 23
Siham barely matters :(Siham barely matters :(

Tranquil Heart

« Reply #14 on: Feb 21, 2008 07:15 PM »

As-Salaamu `alaykum,
Dear Sr. Fozia,

I pray that this message reaches you in the best of health and emaan insha`Allah.
May Allah(SubHana Wa Ta`ala) make things easy on you and your family.

Ameen ya rab!

Take care,
W`salaam

"Do not treat people with contempt, nor walk insolently on the earth. Allah does not love the arrogant or the self-conceited boaster. Be modest in your bearing and subdue your voice, for the most unpleasant of voices is the braying of the ass." [The Holy Qur'an, Surah Luqman - 31:18-19]
blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #15 on: Feb 22, 2008 05:21 AM »

we miss you! hope everything is ok!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: