// On Dhikr..Remembrance of God.
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Responsibility: The Prophet said: 'Each one of you is a guardian and is responsible for what he is entrusted with.' (Sahîh Bukhârî, Sahîh Muslim)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: On Dhikr..Remembrance of God.  (Read 1255 times)
Abu-Fauzi
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
Abu-Fauzi has no influence :(

« on: Oct 14, 2009 11:33 PM »

Assalam alaikum,
      Indeed  zikr or Dhikr is the medicine of the sinners...it is the fortress against Satan. It is in Zikr that the heart finds rest and solace. From the Living Islam web page one finds a very comprehensive explanatory notes on Dhikr... I thougt I should share it around. Find time to go peruse it and bring same to the attention of as many people as possible please.
       Wassalam alaikum.

Abu Fauzi.
Christine_1208
Sis

Reputation Power: 1
Christine_1208 has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Oct 15, 2009 11:45 PM »

I agree. Dhikr is one of best things in my life. It brings about such a peace. I will look at this living islam page. Jazzaki Allahu Kheiran

I believe in Islam like the sun rising, not because I see it but because by it, I see everything else.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: