// Enemy
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Never forget that turning a blind eye to oppression and watching from the sidelines is itself opression - Harun Yahya
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Enemy  (Read 3166 times)
Anonymous
« on: Oct 17, 2009 10:07 AM »

Aslamaulikum,
on behalf of an older family member I am posting this dilemma on here.

A family member is having major major issues with some folks in their area. My family member has tried talking to them and unfortunately that ended with his new car being burnt to a crisp. The police is unable to help due to lack of evidence. All threats are done in a roundabout way, and the attacks are done under the cloak of darkness.

The problem is getting worse-the women in the family are unable to leave the house alone in fear of what will happen on their return. Allah knows best, they have small children so I guess their fear is that of a protective parent.

Now, someone mentioned to my family that their is a Ayah (ayat) within the Holy Quran which can be written as a taveez-you write the name of the enemy under the Ayah and Inshallah they will move away. Is this true? If it is, does anyone know which Ayah it is?

My family would move out of the area, however they purchased the house to be close to the Masjid for their children's Islamic studies. The family who are causing damaging/threatening behaviour do not own the property they live in-it's rented but the landlord does not wish to get involved as he says his only issue is the rent at the end of the month.

If someone would advise please, we would be grateful.

Jazakullah Khair.
Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: Oct 17, 2009 10:12 PM »

Asalamualaikum wrt wb,

All praise be to Allah.

The writing of a person's name under a verse of the Quran will not ward off their evil, rather the only thing that wards off evil or brings about benefit is Allah Almighty.

No one can harm or benefit save with the permission of Allah.

Here are three duas you can recite asking Allah the Mighty and Majestic to protect you and your family.  Recite them with conviction, and know that you are asking the Most Awesome and Powerful One, and everything is easy for Him, and do not belittle your dua:

'Audhu bi kalimaatilllahi at tammaati min sharri ma khalaq'  3 times

I seek refuge in Allah's Perfect words from the harm that He has created.

'Audhu bil kalimaatillaahi attamati min kulli shaitanin wa haamah, wa min kulli 'aynin laamah'  3 times
I seek refuge in Allah's Perfect words from every devil and poisonous creature, and from every envious eye.'

'Allahumma inna naj'aluka fee nuhoorihim wa na'oodhu bika min shuroorihim'

Oh Allah, we place You over their necks, and seek refuge in You from their evil.

May Allah protect you from all evils, and guide all Muslims to adhere to the character of the beloved Prophet, alayhi asalaam.

And Allah knows best.
Anonymous
« Reply #2 on: Oct 22, 2009 08:37 AM »

assalaamu alaikum....

can you please give us these duaas in arabic script....i would like to start reciting them..

jazakallah...
-justone
Anonymous
« Reply #3 on: Oct 26, 2009 10:39 PM »

Asalamualaikum wrt wb,

No problem sister, may Allah protect you from all harms.

Duas for Protection from Evil

Bismillah

1.)    The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to seek protection for al-Hasan and al-Husayn and say: “Your father (Ibraaheem) used to seek protection by means of these (words) for Ismaa’eel and Ishaaq:

أَعُوذُ بِكَلِمَاتِ اللهِ التَّامَّةِ مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْطَانٍ وَهَامَّةٍ وَمِنْ كُلِّ عَيْنٍ لَامَّةٍ

A’oodhu bi kalimaat-Allaah il-taammah min kulli shaytaanin wa haammah wa min kulli ‘aynin laammah

‘I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah from every devil and poisonous reptile, and from every envious evil eye.’ ”   Narrated by al-Bukhaari

2.)    The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever makes a stop on a journey and says:

(أَعُوذُ بِكَلِمَاتِ اللهِ التَّامَّاتِ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ (ثلاث مرات

‘A’oodhu bi kalimaat Allaah il-tammaati min sharri ma khalaqa

‘I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allaah from the evil of that which He has created,’  (repeat 3 times)

nothing will harm him until he moves on from that place.”   Narrated by Muslim

3.)    When the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was afraid of some people he would say:

اللَهُمَّ إِنَّا نَجْعَلُكَ فِيْ نُحُورِهِمْ ونَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شُرُورِهِمْ

Allaahumma inna naj’aluka fi nuhoorihim wa na’oodhu bika min shuroorihim

‘O Allaah, we ask You to repel them and we seek refuge in You from their evil’

Narrated by Abu Dawood and authenticated by Albaani
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: