// Wedding Video - Sad State of Affairs in the Ummah
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: "Among the marks of Allah's wrath against a servant is that He makes him busy with that which is of no concern to him." - al-Junayd
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wedding Video - Sad State of Affairs in the Ummah  (Read 1723 times)
UBAB
Bro

Reputation Power: 3
UBAB has no influence :(

2 [agree] or not 2 [disagree]-that is the question

« on: Oct 19, 2009 11:45 PM »

This is so sad...what a way to ruin the best day of your life...

thobebro
   UBAB

Your heart will not truly open until you understand Surah 21 : Verse 92  (Al-Anbiya: The Prophets)

Help Build the Community! Visit:
Madinat al-Muslimeen > The City > Naseeha Corner > Community Toolbox
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Oct 20, 2009 12:02 AM »

ws,

that doesn't look like any wedding blooper.  Angry Angry Angry looks like she bit his finger maybe as a joke or something and he slapped her! wack that guy looks like he has anger problems. he got up to leave angrily and then it looks like his mother pushed him back down. that's a sad way to find out what ur husband is really like. kinda too late  Shocked
UBAB
Bro

Reputation Power: 3
UBAB has no influence :(

2 [agree] or not 2 [disagree]-that is the question

« Reply #2 on: Oct 20, 2009 02:11 AM »

From a guys perspective,  I think this was the first time she was flirting with a man. chances are, there was no contact before that point, which is so innocent and nice. But the idiot new-husband didn't get it... and even if she meant, why would you slap? I'm sorry, if that is not a sign from Allah (swt) to the bride or the bride's party about the behaviour and character of this man... I don't know what is?

thobebro
   UBAB

Your heart will not truly open until you understand Surah 21 : Verse 92  (Al-Anbiya: The Prophets)

Help Build the Community! Visit:
Madinat al-Muslimeen > The City > Naseeha Corner > Community Toolbox
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Oct 20, 2009 08:43 AM »

your comment:

why would you slap

reminds me of the famous phrase 'how can she slap' from this now infamous video of something similar:

they have remixes of it, spoofs, songs based on it... making it a catch phrase crazy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: