// istikhara
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Everything I do is for the pleasure of Allah. --Cat Stevens
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: istikhara  (Read 1213 times)
mutmainna87
« on: Nov 04, 2009 02:57 AM »

salam'aleykum warahmatullah.......

dear brothers n sisters, my situation now i have to answer a person about marriage. i know he is a good muslim, comes from a good family. everyone will not know who is created by Allah for him/her. he came from different country. of course he has different culture. but 4 me if he is a good muslim, other things doesnt matter. so the best way is to do istikhara. but the answer for istikhara is subjective. i had done istikhara several times.....until now i still confuse to make decision. can anyone pliz tell me the best way to do istikhara? only after i get the answer from istikhara can convince me to make a decision.
OUMFIRDAOUS
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
OUMFIRDAOUS has no influence :(

Praise be to Allah.

« Reply #1 on: Nov 04, 2009 07:36 AM »

salaam
          Dear sister ,
                      As far as istikhara is concerned , I BELIEVE that as long as you do it with devotion trusting that Allah will show you exactly what to do, You can rely on it one hundred percent  far from any personal subjective opinion .
                    I advise you to perform the istikhra half an hour or so before alfajr prayer , because at that time ,ALLah is nearest to every servant who prays and asks for forgiveness .I sincerely hope Allah will guide you through your decision .
                               sis
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Nov 04, 2009 08:56 AM »

wsalaam wrt,

keep doing istikharah and inshaAllah you'll find your answer. sometimes something happens or some impediments come into view....
OUMFIRDAOUS
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
OUMFIRDAOUS has no influence :(

Praise be to Allah.

« Reply #3 on: Nov 04, 2009 01:32 PM »

bisms
           As sister Jannah pointed out never give up istikhara , soonner or later , you will see a sign.sometimes , things seem to go well , when all of a sudden something unexpected crop up . the answers to istikhara vary , it could be a vision 'rouya' where you get the green light for keeping on the same path , or it could be some sort of impedement that aborts the continuation of the marriage plan .LAST BUT NOT LEAST, it could come from the innnermost recesses of your heart ,when you feel at peace with yourself or it could be the opposite , that is you feel something  IS blocking you from that person ;your heart is not at rest and you wish everything WOULD stop as soon as possible .
May Allah guide you all the way through. May HE give you a sign as soon as possible . ameensmiley

mutmainna87
« Reply #4 on: Nov 05, 2009 06:40 AM »

thank u so much 4 the advices. insya Allah i will keep doing n pliz pray 4 me....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: