// I'll be away...
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: One who thinks and reflects develops his foresight and Vision.-’Ali ibn Abi Talib (RA)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll be away...  (Read 16582 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Feb 04, 2008 05:56 AM »

salam,

have an ugly strain of the flu thats horrible and spreading to everyone in the family. please make dua. hopefully it's shifaa for some sins. so fight amongst yourselves while i get better thanx. Smiley
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Jun 13, 2008 05:26 AM »

Salam,

I'll be at the retreat soon and will be back at the end of the month sometime, so enjoy amongst yourselves inshallah.

ma'salamah paperthrow
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Jan 01, 2009 06:11 PM »

Salam,

I'll be away for about the next 5 days...taking a course.

InshaAllah see y'all when I get back!

P.S. Don't kill each other...!! bouncygrins

ws
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Apr 10, 2009 06:41 AM »

salams,

friends, countrymen, fellow madinans....

i'll be traveling over the next few weeks (until the end of the month), texas inshaAllah  cowboy so won't be able to log in as often. please moderate yourselves and as always don't break anything!! also i'll turn off registration at this time.

jazaks
ws
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #4 on: Apr 29, 2009 05:32 AM »

me back... Smiley now have to catch up with weeks of madina!! yikes  reader
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #5 on: Jul 02, 2009 11:20 PM »

I'll be away the next few days at the ISNA convention!!! See u soon inshaAllah!!  happyday
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #6 on: Apr 09, 2010 02:36 PM »

Next week I'll be going to visit a friend in the deep south North Carolina for about a week!! can't wait to try out my southen' accent..it'll be juss like cold kentucky fried chicken on a hot appalacian day! So don't throw any wild parties and don't break anything!

If anyone knows anything about the place or knows anyone down there let me know iA!!

-denmother  pirate

K ws
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #7 on: Apr 22, 2010 09:28 PM »

I'm back!!! Will post some pics a little later iA... now recovering from being stuck at an airport overnight for 14 hours... horrible experience Sad

ws
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #8 on: Mar 05, 2011 02:32 AM »

Dearest friends and frenemies (j/k) Smiley

I'll be away the next 3 days livin' it up in NYC w/ some girlfriends!!! So play amongst yourselves! Don't spam tho cuz that's just mean.

Ok ws!!
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #9 on: Mar 18, 2011 05:39 PM »

Hey peeps,

I'm going to Texas for a few weeks! But I'll still have internet access and all. Just letting all my stalkers know Wink j/k

ws

ps iA i'll take some pics and tell u what their community is like
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #10 on: Apr 30, 2012 03:12 PM »

Salams Madinites,

Whoaaa this red is so bright  byebutterfly I figure summer has come early everywhere else? So I'lll be out of town and really busy until about the middle of this month. Everyone talk amongst yourselves, dont forget to post and chit chat and hit the 'report to moderator' button if anyone tries anything!  karate   and don't forget me in ur duas!!!   cute

Nafs
« Reply #11 on: Apr 30, 2012 07:01 PM »

Walaikum asalaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I am happy and sad. I don't know what to say!!! Hope you have fun InshaAllah, but I'll def miss you!!!

austmuslimah
Sis

Reputation Power: 10
austmuslimah has no influence :(

« Reply #12 on: Apr 30, 2012 10:49 PM »

Inshallah you will have a good time away. Will miss u!
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2012 05:04 AM »

awww thanks you guys  wub

just checking in, but how come no one's posting?? u guys do know u can post when i'm not here??  Cheesy

ok carry on!!!
Nafs
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2012 05:41 AM »

I am shy *blush*
Akram
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
Akram has no influence :(

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2012 05:59 AM »

Please drink the whole bebzi Shocked

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2012 04:38 AM »

Salam peeps!!! I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Ok I see like no one posted when I was gone. ??!! Allrightey then, waiting for me eh?!!.

Akram Ummm the WHOLE bebzi?? Wink
austmuslimah
Sis

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2012 08:54 AM »

welcome back sis j!! missed you!
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2012 05:34 PM »

thanks austmuslimah!! we should set a date in the chat with all of us regular chatters together Wink
austmuslimah
Sis

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2012 10:56 PM »

we should !!! what happened to the shoutbox btw?
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2012 05:43 PM »

shoutbox majorly slows down the loading of the site so i took it out, but chat is pretty much the same thing non?
Nafs
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2012 06:06 PM »

^ Indeed it is better! Now where are you Sad
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2012 12:40 PM »

Salam,

I'll be at the ICNA convention the next 3 days. Can people please post while I'm gone? Wink Thanx Will give y'all a report when I get back!! Leaving right nowwwwww... Turned off registration so hopefully no botspams

ws
Nafs
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2012 02:26 AM »

What if someone becomes possessed by a bot and takes over :O
Nafs
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2012 02:36 AM »

OMG Jannah! BTW I have to show you something!!! in chat of course when you're back i'A <3
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: