With Arafat and Eid just around the corner, have a go at this fun Eid quiz which I pulled from the net.
1. How many days comprise the actual days of Hajj?
2. Which day is considered to be the zenith of Hajj
3. How many Hajj pilgrims in an hour can the King Abdul Aziz airport in Jeddah process?
4. Which country has the largest quota of Hajj pilgrims
5. When is the traditional ihram dress required to be worn and when can it be taken off?
6. Which country imposed a total ban on its citizens attending Hajj this year because of the swine flu outbreak?
7. What is traditionally replaced on the day of Eid in Masjid al Haram?
8. How many Muslims from Palestine are performing Hajj this year
9. Is Tawaf performed clockwise or anti clockwise around the Kabah? (Bonus : Why? ;-))
10. Why do Muslims walk between the mounts of Safa and Marwah seven times?
11. What is generally considered to be the reward for an accepted Hajj?
Please answer within the thread and remember it’s just a bit of fun so if you don’t know, just guess
There are no prizes I’m afraid but the person with the most answers correct may get a small mention on the Madina News!! That should make anyone’s Eid)