// My first Kangal !
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Efficiency: The Prophet said: 'There are two blessings that many people fail to make the most of: good health and free time.' (Sahîh Bukhârî)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My first Kangal !  (Read 7340 times)
Suleyman
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
Suleyman has no influence :(

« on: Nov 25, 2009 10:01 PM »

As salamu alaikum,

Here are the pictures of my first kangal i had 45 days ago,his name is Kapar located at our summer house...

I am so happy!!!,may Allah bless all of us with the love to others....

Sincerely yours,

Suleyman Goksel SOYLU,
doninapond
« Reply #1 on: Nov 25, 2009 10:54 PM »

Sayyidna Abu Talha (Radhiyallaahu Ánhu) reports that Rasulullah (Sallallaaahu Álayhi Wasallam) said, "Angels do not enter a house wherein there is a dog or an animate picture. (Sahih Bukhari Hadith no. 2986)
pearl
Sis

Reputation Power: 5
pearl has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Nov 25, 2009 11:47 PM »

As salaamu alaikum --

What a cute puppy!

I never heard of kangal dogs. I looked them up and found out that they grow up to weigh around 120 pounds.

Yikes!

He'll be very good protection around the home!  Smiley
Suleyman
Bro

« Reply #3 on: Nov 26, 2009 05:12 PM »

Sayyidna Abu Talha (Radhiyallaahu Ánhu) reports that Rasulullah (Sallallaaahu Álayhi Wasallam) said, "Angels do not enter a house wherein there is a dog or an animate picture. (Sahih Bukhari Hadith no. 2986)

As Salamu Alaikum,

Dear Doninapond,only reported these words?,if you do work on science of hadiths,you will realize that the dog in that hadith was just a symbol describing that if one's heart is full of lust then angels do not enter there(home)...

Pls keep on working more on science of Islam...thx for your negative comment without knowing Prophet Muhammed (s.a.v.s.)...ws  

P.s. it is out da home not inside

Sincerely yours,

Suleyman Goksel SOYLU,
Suleyman
Bro

« Reply #4 on: Nov 26, 2009 05:14 PM »

As salaamu alaikum --

What a cute puppy!

I never heard of kangal dogs. I looked them up and found out that they grow up to weigh around 120 pounds.

Yikes!

He'll be very good protection around the home!  Smiley

Dear Pearl,Jazak  Allah Khair...wa salaam...

Sincerely yours,

Suleyman Goksel SOYLU,
Suleyman
Bro

« Reply #5 on: Nov 26, 2009 05:26 PM »

As Salamu Alaikum,

This is the mother of my puppy:

And so the father:

Sincerely yours,

Suleyman Goksel SOYLU,
doninapond
« Reply #6 on: Nov 26, 2009 09:16 PM »

Fear Allah as he should be feared and die not except as a believer.

You think about what you said for a while.
Fear Allah.
And ask his forgiveness.

And Again the Angel did not enter the Prophet's pbh Home because there was a dog in it.
The Prophet's heart has never ever been full of lust.
So fear Allah and ask his forgiveness for slandering the Prophet in your effort to defend your practice of keeping a dog.
And don't forget to wash yourself and your clothes the way the Prophet pbh told you to if there is contact with your dogs nose/spit before you do salat. That is unless you take the Hadith about Islamic cleanliness as an analogue too. While were at it, do you take the verse of the Quran ordering Salat as an analogue, or do you pray the way our Prophet pbh did?
Suleyman
Bro

« Reply #7 on: Nov 26, 2009 09:47 PM »

Fear Allah as he should be feared and die not except as a believer.

You think about what you said for a while.
Fear Allah.
And ask his forgiveness.

And Again the Angel did not enter the Prophet's pbh Home because there was a dog in it.
The Prophet's heart has never ever been full of lust.
So fear Allah and ask his forgiveness for slandering the Prophet in your effort to defend your practice of keeping a dog.
And don't forget to wash yourself and your clothes the way the Prophet pbh told you to if there is contact with your dogs nose/spit before you do salat. That is unless you take the Hadith about Islamic cleanliness as an analogue too. While were at it, do you take the verse of the Quran ordering Salat as an analogue, or do you pray the way our Prophet pbh did?

Sister,Sister,

You are understanding Islam from the way where Wahhabiis do so,please first read quran then second listen what Prophet Muhammed (s.a.v.s.) said then Tabeen and the scholars,while doing that please be wise and do not look from one point, be complicated be polite and let Islam to command on us not your assumptions without a real point  He(s.a.v.s.) said ,i do accept that dogs should not be kept in houses as i do so ,my dog is 7000m^2 are with full of trees;i did not deny the hadith but explained you from an wise perspective even  scholars do,of course one should clean his clothes after an touch of his mouth  as i do so....your situation is like this: one drinks alcohol then a wahhabi comes (Osama bn Laden) and kills him...but the man was halal and haram was his act but you killed both even giving him a chance to listen and obey...bcs he was a wahhabi any knowledge on Islam....

This is my last words,i have tried share my happiness but you killed both too....

Sincerely yours,

Suleyman Goksel SOYLU,
Nazeer
Bro

Nazeer has no influence :(

« Reply #8 on: Nov 26, 2009 10:16 PM »

Assalamu alaikum dear brother. It's so cute only if............ Our lives become really a test as Allah said (Quran76:1-3, Q67:2, Q47:31, Q29:2-6, & so on) only when we are put to test with regards to what we love most. As is well-known, one can either pass or fail any test but no third way about it. The muslim (one who surrenders) sacrifices his pleasures for Allah's in total submission (see Q6:160-163, Q4:65). Actually there are ahaadeeth prohibiting the general keeping of dogs, except for purposes stipulated therein. One of such hadeeth has been cited by our noble sister Doninapond (may Allah preserve her). Another one can be found in Sahih Muslim hadeeth no.1570. "On the authority of Abu Huraira may Allah be pleased with him, The Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him said 'whoever keeps a dog-save the sheepherd dog or the hunting dog or the farm dog,- will have two qeerats(measure) of reward deducted from him every day' And each qeerat is similar to the mountain of uhud in size. How sure are we that we do deeds that fetch us reward about the size of two 'uhuds' every day in the first place? Even if we are so loaded, can we take the risk of loosing all/some of our daily 'savings' (of rewards)? Please brother think about this matter another time. May Allah open our hearts to the truth in whatever way it comes, amin. Ma'assalam
Suleyman
Bro

« Reply #9 on: Nov 26, 2009 10:30 PM »

As Salamu Alaikum Brother,

Jazak Allah Khair for you wise explanation thank you so much for your quick help and sincerity,as being said with above knowledge,i am keeping this dog for the sake of Allah; bcs in recent years Kangals dissappeared from this world,everyone assumes that big shepherd dogs are all kangal but this not true they have dissappeared not any more with us, you see issue is not as being thought,brother we are trying to protect their lives, as you know village life see the end in Turkey,herds are not any more even and these dogs became lonely after a history more than 7000 years...i do accept and carry the above knowledge from my heart, till to spring he will stay at our summer house(not inside only in the garden) then when i do establish my own ranch before the  summer he will be replaced inside his new place for protecting the zone,i know what Allah ordered and i do try my best...we are talking about Kangal a dog full of history, a dog gave 7000 years time and efforts to my people even dying against all danger just for protecting us and now having trouble times...i could live this lonely...with our efforts, they will live till to the end of this world..as you know Islam ordered us to save the lives not to throw them to lonelyness or kill them as wahhabiss do...i will do it with the way Islam showed as you have quoted above...

Take care....

Sincerely yours,

Suleyman Goksel SOYLU,
doninapond
« Reply #10 on: Nov 26, 2009 10:36 PM »

Firstly I don't recognise the term Wahabi. Al Wahab is one of the names of Allah. So what does this word of yours Wahabi mean?

secondly my first post on this thread was the words of our Prophet pbh, nothing else. There were no words of mine in it. So if you had a problem with that first post your problem is with our Prophet pbh and not with me.

You responded to it by saying something very silly. And you should ask forgiveness from Allah for saying such a thing. Think about it. Read what you wrote and think about what it means. from the way you write I know English is not your first language, but even so what you wrote is still very bad. Ask an English speaker to tell you what it means if you still don't understand.

And now you have decided to slander someone else. Who told you Shaikh Usama bin Ladin killed someone for drinking?
Can you name the person he killed? Can you name the date? can you at least name the newspaper you read it in?
Or is that a lie too?

slm

Suleyman
Bro

« Reply #11 on: Nov 26, 2009 10:41 PM »

Firstly I don't recognise the term Wahabi. Al Wahab is one of the names of Allah. So what does this word of yours Wahabi mean?

secondly my first post on this thread was the words of our Prophet pbh, nothing else. There were no words of mine in it. So if you had a problem with that first post your problem is with our Prophet pbh and not with me.

You responded to it by saying something very silly. And you should ask forgiveness from Allah for saying such a thing. Think about it. Read what you wrote and think about what it means. from the way you write I know English is not your first language, but even so what you wrote is still very bad. Ask an English speaker to tell you what it means if you still don't understand.

And now you have decided to slander someone else. Who told you Shaikh Usama bin Ladin killed someone for drinking?
Can you name the person he killed? Can you name the date? can you at least name the newspaper you read it in?
Or is that a lie too?

slm

Sorry i can't handle this dialogue any more, me the one who has innative english and should mislead the words but you do it...sorry do not worry your mind bcs you are to early to discuss hard level issues even about wahhabism...i wish you the best..

Sincerely yours,

Suleyman Goksel SOYLU,
doninapond
« Reply #12 on: Nov 26, 2009 10:54 PM »

I can't discuss Wahabism, because as I said before I don't recognise that it exists. I recognise only two forms of Islam, Sunnah and Bidha. So I can only discuss two forms of Islam, the Sunni form and the bidati form.
And in the world I only recognise two religions, Islam and kufr. And only two nations, the Muslim Ummah and the kaffireen.
Suleyman
Bro

« Reply #13 on: Nov 26, 2009 10:58 PM »

Biggest khufr in this world is deciding instead of Allah..this will enough to end this discussion...bye

Sincerely yours,

Suleyman Goksel SOYLU,
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #14 on: Nov 27, 2009 03:51 AM »

ws,

I'm not sure what the issue is here? It is allowed to keep dogs especially for guarding purposes which it seems like he is doing. They are creatures of Allah as well and it is fine to love and keep them...good luck to u bro... i'm not a dog person myself, but love pets Smiley  cat kitty cow storkboy storkgirl bookworm cookiemonster frog

ws
Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« Reply #15 on: Dec 01, 2009 08:56 AM »

Salaams,

Cute Puppy! My new bike got stolen 2 years ago. It was like $950.

Ever since Ive adopted a 'cute' puppy :p

Meet Jack-Wolf (left)

Wasalam
-me

PS: My big bro was anti-dog, now he has learned to coexist with Jack.

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
road_hawk
« Reply #16 on: Jun 17, 2010 06:11 PM »

Assalamuiliekum brothers and sisters,

I hate to drag this thread up again but this is why I signed up to the forum. I just wanna say good on the brother for sticking up for himself in front of that wahabi sister. She proved by the end exactly how deeply she had been effected by their brain washing.

I live in Indonesia and am constantly bombarded by sideways stares and wispers behind my back about me keeping a dog.

As they are mostley Shafi here and the Wahabbis are starting to have quite an influence on the way people practice, it's hard to explain to them that other opinions exist in Islam other than their own.

I follow Imam Malik's conclusion that Dogs are not Najiis, that's my perogative. And any other Muslim has the right to do that if they feel that concusion is upon the correct manhaj.

I feel Muslims living in the west need to be particulary aware of this, especially when they have the responsibility of giving dawa'h to non-muslims who may in fact be very attched to 'man's best friend'.

Oh and by the way to all those wahabbis out there, Christians and Jews have a particular title in the Quran. They don't like being called kafirs, so why insist on doing so? Better call them, people of the book, or perhaps our cousins. This is more the level of respect they should be given by us Muslims.

Wassalamuilekum wa rohmatolahi wa barakatuh,

Road_Hawk thobebro

Suleyman
Bro

« Reply #17 on: Jun 17, 2010 07:40 PM »

As Salamu Alaikum,

We have lost Kapar on May 9....

Sincerely yours,

Suleyman Goksel SOYLU,
Suleyman
Bro

« Reply #18 on: Jun 17, 2010 07:53 PM »

01.06.2009-09.05.2010

Sincerely yours,

Suleyman Goksel SOYLU,
rahma
Sis

Reputation Power: 73
rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #19 on: Jun 18, 2010 12:52 AM »

As Salamu Alaikum,

We have lost Kapar on May 9....

Shocked Shocked Shocked   Awww...  I'm sorry to hear that.

What happened?
road_hawk
« Reply #20 on: Jun 18, 2010 03:14 PM »

Sorry to hear about that. That's beautiful little house by the way. Did you build it yourself?
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #21 on: Jun 18, 2010 07:34 PM »

ws,

Sorry to hear about your dog too... We lost our beloved cat a year ago I think yesterday. It was pretty emotional/traumatic. Crazy how much attachment we have to our pets. REmember the story of how Rasulullah saw tried to comfort a little boy who had lost his parrot. InshaAllah you'll be able to get some new pets.

And yes that house is AMAZING! mountains, woods, gardens, pools... we may have to have the next Madina reunion/retreat there Smiley

take care inshallah
Sarah Amena
Sis

Reputation Power: 1
Sarah Amena has no influence :(

« Reply #22 on: Jun 19, 2010 01:25 AM »

I am so sorry to hear about your dog, so so sorry   sorry
Losing an animal is so very difficult, that puppy was so beautiful too  sigh
Suleyman
Bro

« Reply #23 on: Jul 30, 2010 09:03 PM »

Dear Sister Jannah and friends,

You are all invited to there,i will glad to welcome...

Loss is big but this shows the greatness of Allah....

Jazak Allah Khair for your condolonces....

Ws....

Sincerely yours,

Suleyman Goksel SOYLU,
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: