// Road to Mecca - the movie!
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Employment: The Prophet said: 'Pay the laborer his due before his sweat dries.' (Sunan Ibn Mâjah)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Road to Mecca - the movie!  (Read 2233 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Dec 01, 2009 08:12 PM »

Looks so awesome! Apparently it's out already but I have no idea where to get it Sad

=================================
Trailer:

rahma
Sis

Reputation Power: 73
rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #1 on: Dec 02, 2009 03:02 PM »

About halfway thru the clip they show an islamaphobic woman shouting to a crowd gathered in the street.  She really freaked me out... Sad

What would you say to this woman if you were walking down the street and heard her railing against islam?  Would you try to talk to her?  Or just walk on by?  I don't know what I would do....
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Dec 02, 2009 03:36 PM »

What would you say to this woman if you were walking down the street and heard her railing against islam?  Would you try to talk to her?  Or just walk on by?  I don't know what I would do....

There were some people just like her shouting outside the ISNA convention. I think various people went out to try to talk to them. Not sure what became of it. But usually they are there to get media attention and increase hate, not to engage in discussion and understanding!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: