// Duah for my husband to keep his part time job
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Whoever desires to purify his heart, then let him prefer Allah to his desires - Ibn al-Qayyim
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duah for my husband to keep his part time job  (Read 1982 times)
ume bilal
Sis

Reputation Power: 9
ume bilal has no influence :(

« on: Feb 04, 2008 10:36 PM »

Assalamo Ailkum.

My husband has a part time job which is coming to an end this month...Please sisters I need your duahs for him to retain this work...Due to his age it is hard to find work..He eventually found this job after a long time...He has a very small pension, it is not enough for one person to live on.  Our home is in need of major repairs and we need to find the money to do this..We also have some debt to pay off. I work but my earnings are not adequate for everything....

He enjoys this work not only because the money is necessary but also the day is long waiting for me to come home and worrying about how to manage the finances...I am making duah and I ask you also to remember him in your duah...Allah knows best and I have to accept the outcome with patience..
Thank you all.
Salaams.
JJ
huni
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
huni has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Feb 06, 2008 12:03 AM »

Dear Sister,
Insha-Allah, your husband will not loose his job.  Insha-Allah, Allah (S.W.T) will answer your Dua.  May Allah (S.W.T) make it easy for you and your family. 
ume bilal
Sis

Reputation Power: 9
ume bilal has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Feb 06, 2008 10:28 PM »

Assalamo Ailkum. Sister
Thank you so much for taking time to send me a message. May Allah bless you.....It means such a lot to have your support.
I accept the will of Allah, and I know that although he sends hardship at times, he will not desert us, and will send ease. Insha Allah all will be well.
Salaams.
JJ
timbuktu
« Reply #3 on: Feb 07, 2008 10:38 AM »

peace be upon you

May Allah (swt) ease your burdens. Aameen

1. Whenever you or your husband come into your house from outside, say assalamu alaykum whetehr there is someone present in the ouse or not. Then say Surah Ikhlas. This is Sunnah, and guaranteed to remove financial hardship.

2. Make this dua three times after every fard prayers:

http://islam-timbuktu.blogspot.com/2005/01/dua-for-paying-off-debts.html

O Allah! become sufficient for me through halal, without haraam, and make me independent of everyone except Yourself through your Fadl.

The dua is made for one person here. For more than one person, say akfena insteatd of akfeni, and aghnena instead of aghneni.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: