// No!!! It's not a war on Islam.
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Let the beauty of what you love be what you do. -Maulana Jelaluddin Rumi
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No!!! It's not a war on Islam.  (Read 4326 times)
nuh
« on: Dec 09, 2009 03:38 AM »

doninapond
« Reply #1 on: Dec 10, 2009 10:53 AM »

It is both a war on Islam and not a war on Islam at the same time, depending on who they talk to.
If they talk amoungst themselves, then it is a war against Islam. When they talk to Muslims they want in their armies, then it isn't.
I believe this is a war against Allah.
And Allah will show them who is the master, if not in this life then in the next.
And Inshallah there will be a double punishment for all the Muslims who join the American army, they kill their brothers in the name of Zionism, Americanism and Dejjal.
What America is doing now, many nations have already tride. ALLah allowed these people to be the world leading power for a short time, and in that time we can all see what they did with that power.
America will vanish just like Rome, the Mongol Hords and Sodom vanished, but the Americans who are responsible for the crimes, they will not vanish, they will live for ever, in a pit of flame.
lucid
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
lucid has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Dec 11, 2009 09:36 AM »

that's just rubbish!

muslims are oppressed and stuffed because muslims are jerks.  jerks, jerks, jerks!

i live in a muslim country right now.

1) in front of our house the religious bearded man took over part of the road by extending his house onto the road.

2) one of the leaders of jammat (who is an uncle btw) lives in the next house over.  he didn't let his wife out of the house for a year (according to my mother).  despite her being super-religious she divorced him.

3) to the right of our house is a vacant lot.  it was taken over by miscreants who built a huge shack on it.  they rent it out to poor people and make haram money off of it.

4) we have a piece of land nearby.  however, the local people took it over.  do you know how?  they built a mosque on it!!!!!!!!  can you believe it!

i can go on and on and on and on.  the basic problem is that muslims don't give a damn about other muslims and cry out about muslim solidarity and americans abnd so on only when it is convenient.

doninapond
« Reply #3 on: Dec 11, 2009 10:07 AM »

Lucid, I'm going to point at you and laugh, your arguments are the silliest ones I have ever read!

This thread is about wars being fought, and whether they are being fought against Islam or Muslims.
What has your countries planning laws and people's adherence to them got to do with the wars?

I believe America is fighting these wars against Islam to serve Dejjal the one eyed liar prophesied in our scriptures, there scriptures and scriptures of each and every Prophet pbt sent by Allah.
Muslims who defend America argue America isn't fighting these wars against Islam but are fighting against Muslims to steal oil, install puppet dictatorships and gain bases in strategic locations.

I believe they are wrong because it is cheaper to buy oil than to steal it, and each and every leader of America is a Christian Zionist. The beliefs of Christian Zionists are that they Must support Dejjal, the man they call the Anti Christ because they believe Jesus pbh will only come back after the Anti Christ takes over the world. That is why these Christian Zionists support Israel unconditionally in the belief that the Antichrist already leads Israel or will soon lead Israel.

doninapond
« Reply #4 on: Dec 11, 2009 10:23 AM »

Your other points about men with beards are so silly they do not deserve a response. I have seen a lot of men with beards who act very unislamic too. They never go to the Musjid, or read the Quran, instead they go to synagogues and read the Talmud.
 thobebro

Lucid if you have a problem with the actions of your neighbors be a man and speak to them about it, instead of behaving like a woman by back bitting them on this forum.
If you speak to them maybe you will find that the men with the beards had planning permission for their building works or your uncle has his own side of the story for his divorce. Allah alone knows, but even if your right and all men with beards are wrong, we are not talking about men with beards we are talking about wars in which Millions of Muslims have died and are still dying. And America is not fighting these wars because your Mum thinks a man kept his wife in his house for a year.
America says they are fighting against Muslims to steal oli, I say they are fighting against Islam to help Dejjal.
lucid
Bro

« Reply #5 on: Dec 12, 2009 12:59 PM »

domina,

yur obviously a guy! 

why not do the honorable thing and admit it, or at least have a sex change and come back to the madina as a guy.

this is too funny.

wassalam

doninapond
« Reply #6 on: Dec 12, 2009 01:31 PM »

yur obviously a guy! 

Can you say the samething about yourself?
syid
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
syid has no influence :(

« Reply #7 on: Dec 12, 2009 03:43 PM »

we all should remember what The Prophet said:   Narrated Malik: Similarly as above (156) adding, "Who believes in Allah and the Last Day should talk what is good or keep quiet." (i.e. abstain from dirty and evil talk, and should think before uttering).  (Bukhari Book #73, Hadith #157)
brothers we need to keep in mine when we interact on here with our muslim sisters we MUST be respectful at all times, may Allah forgive us for our transgressings (amin)  (Allah knows best)

LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH:
IF IT'S NOT FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH IS IT EVEN WORTH DOING?
doninapond
« Reply #8 on: Dec 12, 2009 05:05 PM »

Look at this:

If Muslims are doing wrong things and you know about it.
The manly thing to do is to go to them and order them to stop. Or at least tell them what they are doing is wrong.
That is Amir bin Mahrof wal nehi alil munkar.
But to talk about them behind their backs or to write about them here on this forum. Which in no way will stop them doing what they are doing or even inform them that what they are doing is wrong is completely womanly.

When the last Spanish Muslim king left Spain, he cried. His mother said, You are crying like a woman for what you couldn't protect like a man.
And I am telling you don't backbite like a woman over what you can not correct like a man.
You have a problem with your neighbors, what is stopping you from walking up to them and telling them?
Aren't you man enough to do it?

I get blasted here for criticising the practices of Kaffir, but no one has a problem with what you say about Muslims.
Now I'm telling everyone here to their faces, and I don't care what you tell me in return, whether you call me an extremist or a hater. The worst of the believers is better than the best of the Kaffir.
The worst believer will one day exit Jahanum and enter Jannah. He will get a portion of paradise twice as big as this world and be married to two brides in paradise. While the best of the disbelievers, Abi Talib, who helped our Prophet PBH till the end will be immersed in hell fire up to his ankles, which will be so hot for him that his brain will boil, and there he will remain for ever.
This statement is not bad for dawa. It is the dawa. Most if not all Kaffir who know about Islam know it is the truth. If any of you disbelievers are reading this, you know what I am saying is the truth even if you disbelievers are not admitting it. You know Jesus is a Prophet and not God. You can come out with whatever logical argument you like to win a argument to prove he is God, and The Son of God, and a Partner of God in a trinity. But inside your heart, you know all that is rubbish and God is one.
But you think you are a good person so none of that matters. Now I am telling you you are wrong. It does matter. No matter how good you are it isn't enough, you need to make the next step and become Muslim. Then no matter how bad you are, you still have a chance to obtain the forgiveness of God.
lucid
Bro

« Reply #9 on: Dec 13, 2009 06:20 AM »

yur obviously a guy! 

Can you say the samething about yourself?

that's even funnier.  you just admitted you're a guy!

and about me, jannah knows who i am in real life.

lol

lol

lol

freaky muslims pretending to be women on madina! what else is next!!!!!
doninapond
« Reply #10 on: Dec 13, 2009 07:43 AM »

I thought you might be the type that keeps the company of women.
Admin
Administrator

Reputation Power: 107
Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #11 on: Dec 13, 2009 07:50 AM »

This thread is now closed -- Admin.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: