Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: “When I am getting ready to reason with a man, I spend one-third of my time thinking about myself and what I am going to say and two-thirds about him and what he is going to say.” Abraham Lincoln quote
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Time, our precious time  (Read 1852 times)
Nazeer
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
Nazeer has no influence :(

« on: Dec 17, 2009 12:01 PM »

Allah subhanahu wata ala says: 'By The Time. Surely man is in loss, except those who believe and do righteous good deeds, and recommend one another to the truth, and recommend one another to patience. Q 103
*It was just like yesterday when we celebrated 1430AH, now we are on the threshold of 1431AH. Surely as muslims, there are some things we need to do.
>We need to sincerely thank Allah for sparing us more time and health to witness yet another year
>We need to seek for forgivness for all our lapses and evil deeds committed through out the year
>We need to set fresh targets to be realised in this new year (in our Iman, Mu'aamalaat,etc)
>In summary, we need to review our eternal accomplishments vis-a-vis our short-comings in the passing year. Asking Allah in the process, to help us fill the gaps in our Iman.
>Zaadaanallahut taqwa, wataqabbala minnaa saalihal a'maal, wata jaawaza 'anna sayyi'aha. Innahu Jawaadun, Kareemun, Malikun Ra'uufun Raheem*
HAPPY NEW ISLAMIC YEAR madinaflag
saleem
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
saleem barely matters :(saleem barely matters :(

« Reply #1 on: Dec 18, 2009 01:59 PM »

so how does it feel to be living in the 15th century while the rest of the world zooms ahead into the 21st with some people (?) even being in the 75th century?

I'd say confused, tired, perplexed anxious etc...
Nazeer
Bro

« Reply #2 on: Dec 18, 2009 06:21 PM »

Bro Saleem, those who are in the 75th century had to develop gradually and independently. But you see those in the 15th dont want to take the initiative, or at least copy the useful method of advancement. Though most of them are very rich, they prefer posing as shadows to the advance ones. That is a pity. Huh?
peace
Sis

Reputation Power: 21
peace barely matters :(peace barely matters :(

« Reply #3 on: Dec 21, 2009 10:48 AM »

Huh?Huh?Huh??? what about 15th 21st and 75th century Huh? Huh? Huh?
 Cheesy Cheesy
saleem
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
saleem barely matters :(saleem barely matters :(

« Reply #4 on: Dec 21, 2009 12:15 PM »

muslim calender, AD and Jewish calender ....
Nazeer
Bro

« Reply #5 on: Dec 24, 2009 10:28 AM »

Yes that is true in counting terms. And it seemed that the timing corresponds to their respective technological advancement, though not proportionately.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: