// [FAQ] Why can't I post whatever I want?
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: "My son, exchange gifts, it will bring about love between you." - Anas talking to Thabit (May Allah be pleased with them)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [FAQ] Why can't I post whatever I want?  (Read 2442 times)
syid
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
syid has no influence :(

« on: Dec 25, 2009 03:35 PM »

when you do not agree with something you just keep deleting it , I wonder why? And if you thought it was wrong why you did not leave it up to be discussed.

LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH:
IF IT'S NOT FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH IS IT EVEN WORTH DOING?
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Dec 25, 2009 10:32 PM »

Read the Constitution please: http://jannah.org/madina/index.php?topic=2.0 Admins and moderators will also delete any and all posts that they deem not beneficial/against normative views. This isn't a democracy. Thanks Smiley
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Jan 18, 2011 11:44 PM »

Also...

Admin has the final authority over posting on this forum. You as a user have to follow the rules we have laid out in the rules. Part of the rules are not to spam the board with personal urls and websites. If the last few messages were all urls to the same blog over and over again they will be deleted. Please understand that once you have posted a link in the appropriate place there's no need to keep spamming us over and over again. Jazaks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: