Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

What's in a name? That which we call a zahra. By any other name would smell as shariah.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: your Amir  (Read 1471 times)
syid
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
syid has no influence :(

« on: Dec 07, 2009 06:29 PM »

I was listening to a tape about the muslim community and the tape have me thinking if muslims living in their countries, cities or towns know who their Amir is or even if it is one. do you know yours if so can you tell me where your from and who it is. this is not about debating this is just so I can attain this information. thank you and may Allah reward you for your help in this matter.
fyi: I do not mean your Imam unless he is also the Amir of your town (community)

LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH:
IF IT'S NOT FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH IS IT EVEN WORTH DOING?
maryamarub
Sis

Reputation Power: 5
maryamarub has no influence :(

VERILY ALLAH IS WITH THOSE WHO ARE PATIENT

« Reply #1 on: Dec 15, 2009 05:57 PM »

salam
the amir in our country is called The Sultan of sokoto
doninapond
« Reply #2 on: Dec 15, 2009 07:53 PM »

My Amir is Imam Mehdi followed by Isa Bin Maryam (as), while the Amir of those who follow the law of the land is Dajjal because it is Dajjal who rules every land right now.

If Imam Mehdi has not been born yet, then I have no leader until his birth. But if some one rules as Imam Mehdi will rule and is declared as the Khalif of the Muslims, then I will accept him, and abide by his laws.
While the people who obey the laws of the lands will continue obeying Dejjal and refuse to obey the Khalif.
Because that was the excuse of those that fought in the French and British armies against the Khilafah in the first world war.

That is my question.

Whem Imam Mehdi comes, who will you obey, Imam Mehdi or Barak Obama(Dejjals House Slave)?
extrusion
« Reply #3 on: Dec 16, 2009 01:28 PM »

No Khilafah, No Amir
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: