// Quranic Healing Verses
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tzu
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Quranic Healing Verses  (Read 3483 times)
Anonymous
Bro

Reputation Power: 22
Anonymous barely matters :(Anonymous barely matters :(

ANONYMOUS Post

« on: Jan 02, 2010 03:52 AM »

Can you print verses from the Quran that can be used for healing

I have searched the internet for such a thing without any luck.  I want to heal by using Quranic verses...InshaAllah.

Please e-mail:  dianaiak@yahoo.com

Thank you

Assalamu Alaikum

Diana

This post submitted using the ANONYMOUS button on the main Madina menu. Please reply here publicly so that the original poster can read any replies.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Jan 02, 2010 10:12 PM »

Surah Fatiha is said to be the greatest healer. And some say it's good to read Ya Sin for those who are sick. Also, there are a lot of duas for problems/sickness/getting well so maybe buy a dua book. There are some Islamic books on the topic as well you could buy those...
womack
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
womack has no influence :(

b/w Fear and Love of Allah [swt]

« Reply #2 on: Feb 16, 2010 01:43 AM »

salaam
و ننزل من القراٰن ما ھو شفآءٌ ورحمۃ للمؤمنین :القرآن :بنی اسرائیل 82
We Send In The Quran that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe.(Quran Isra 17:82)
I heard from my local scholar about the below verse which is for healing.

bisms
وقل رب اعوذبک من ھمزٰت الشیٰطین 0 و اعوذبک رب ان یحضرون 0 :القرآن :المؤمنون 97-98
And say "O my Lord! I seek refuge with Thee from the suggestions of the Evil Ones."And I seek refuge with Thee O my Lord! lest they should come near me."(Quran Al-Mumenoon 23:97-98)
And Also the last verse of Surah Taubah Chapter 9
حسبی اللہ لآ الٰہ الا ھو ط علیہ توکلت وھو رب العرش العظیم : القرآن :التوبۃ 129

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم:إذا دخل شهر رمضان فتحت أبواب السماء، وغلقت أبواب جهنم، وسلسلت الشياطين: البخارى:3103
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: