Madinat al-Muslimeen Community -  Any skaters? Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Apr 16, 2014 08:17 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Such stuff as dreams are made of...interpreted by Ibn Sireen.

+  Madinat al-Muslimeen Community
|-+  Sis/Bros
| |-+  The Brother's Club Hangout
| | |-+  Any skaters?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Any skaters?  (Read 3109 times)
osman22
Bro

Reps: 21

« on: Feb 06, 2008 01:17 AM »

peace be upon you,

Are there any brothers here in Madina that skateboard?

If So reply!!!!

-Osman
Hard2Hit
Bro

Reps: 159

Taubah

« Reply #1 on: Mar 24, 2008 07:51 AM »

Salaams,

I'd so like to, had plans to, but never get time for it.

Having a good job is nice and hamdulillah for that, but when you become a professional with family and all, you start missing the crazy fun times with the brothers.

So enjoy the single, student life when you have time...

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
wired-up
« Reply #2 on: Jul 21, 2008 08:40 AM »

salam/....

Skate with your wife now ...?She might also want  to re- live some fun memories she had with her friends before she got married..hehe

i didnt say she isn't having fun now

salam
blackrose
Sis

Reps: 31

« Reply #3 on: Jul 21, 2008 07:44 PM »

salaam

wired up makes a good point:)

thats the thing that men dont understand! we had fun before we got married too , hanging out w friends!  And now we cannot w kids hanging around. So I think woman start feeling resentful, specially when many husbands try to go on w their regular routine w hanging out w freinds as before ect

but I agree a man and woman alone BOTH need some time to hang out w friends. one or twice a month should be good. And when the woman goes the husband should be willing to keep the kid!

sorry for changing the subject!
JustOne
Sis

Reps: 172

« Reply #4 on: Jul 22, 2008 11:27 AM »

my brother skateboards...

he used to skateboard to school when he lived in geneva, but then everyone does in certain parts of europe. 
he broke his wrist, had constantly scathed knees, and once landed on his back from midair.  my mom witnessed it, i think she was super cool to let him continue skating after that.

be safe... wear a helmet  Smiley
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Madinat al-Muslimeen Community - Any skaters?

Nostalgia racing theme by © Mustang forum. Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines