Welcome Guest, please login or register.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How Does She Do It? Webinar for Mums Feb 11  (Read 2580 times)
JenBean71
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
JenBean71 has no influence :(

« on: Feb 05, 2010 12:20 AM »

salaam

How does she do it?

When Mum feels overwhelmed, the entire family unit is disrupted. Sometimes, women might deal with pressure by complaining and nagging – but never coming up with real solutions. Other times, they think they will suffer in silence, but the pressure can erupt at the most inopportune times and the damage can be long lasting.

In this webinar, learn how to balance your priorities so that you won’t be overwhelmed. Learn how to get out of the “negative nagging” phase in order to come up with solutions. And learn why suffering in silence (or otherwise) doesn’t have to be your reality.

Get a plan for a balanced, happy, and progressive you!

Your entire family will thank you

A one of a kind Webinar
With Heba Alshareef

February 11, 2010 | 6:00 PM (EST - New York Time)
11:00 PM (GMT - UK Time)
RSVP Today! You need to RSVP at www.mumlovesme.com and you'll get an email with all info insha Allah. They will send you a link after the event with an audio recording of the webinar, as I understand it insha Allah Smiley

www.mumlovesme.com

The unity of all, perceptible to even bystanders, is the Oneness that inspired it, a sea without shores, subject me to this sea.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Feb 05, 2010 06:28 AM »

ws,

nice program for mothers. who's heba alshareef? sh muhammad alshareef's sister?

JenBean71
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
JenBean71 has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Feb 05, 2010 07:56 PM »

salaam

Yes, masha Allah she is his sister.

I hope the sisters that were having difficulties with their children may find some strategies from this seminar insha Allah. 

flowersis

The unity of all, perceptible to even bystanders, is the Oneness that inspired it, a sea without shores, subject me to this sea.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: