Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Apr 16, 2014 11:26 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A LETTER TO YOU FROM SATAN  (Read 2169 times)
Christine_1208
Sis

Reputation Power: 1
Christine_1208 has no influence :(

« on: Feb 05, 2010 05:28 PM »

A LETTER TO YOU FROM SATAN

I saw you yesterday as you began your daily chores. You awoke without kneeling to pray. As a matter of fact, you didn't even bless your meals, or pray before going to bed last night. You are so unthankful, I like that about you. I cannot tell you how glad I am that you have not changed your way of living, Fool, you are mine.

Remember, you and I have been going steady for years, and I still don't love you yet. As a matter of fact, I hate you, because I hate God.

He kicked me out of heaven, and I'm going to use you as long as possible to pay him back.

You see, Fool, GOD LOVES YOU and HE has great plans in store for you. But you have yielded your life to me, and I'm going to make your life a living hell. That way, we'll be together twice. This will really hurt God.

Thanks to you, I'm really showing Him who's boss in your life with all of the good times we've had. We have been watching dirty movies, cursing people out, stealing, lying, being hypocritical, fornicating, overeating, telling dirty jokes, gossiping, being judgmental, back stabbing people, disrespecting adults, and those in leadership positions, no respect for the Mosque,  bad attitudes. SURELY you don't want to give all this up.

Come on, Fool, let's burn together forever. I've got some hot plans for us. This is just a letter of appreciation from me to you. I'd like to say 'THANKS' for letting me use you for most of your foolish life.

You are so gullible, I laugh at you. When you are tempted to sin, you give in.  HA HA HA, you make me sick. Sin is beginning to take its toll on your life. You look 20 years older, and now, I need new blood. So go ahead and teach some children how to sin.

All you have to do is smoke, get drunk or drink while under-aged, cheat, gamble, gossip, fornicate, and live being as selfish as possible. Do all of this in the presence of children and they will do it too. Kids are like that.

Well, Fool, I have to let you go for now. I'll be back in a couple of seconds to tempt you again. If you were smart, you would run somewhere, confess your sins, and live for God with what little bit of life that you have left.

It's not my nature to warn anyone, but to be your age and still sinning, it's becoming a bit ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I still hate you.

IT'S JUST THAT YOU'D MAKE A BETTER FOOL FOR ALLAH

P.S. If you love me, you won't share this

I believe in Islam like the sun rising, not because I see it but because by it, I see everything else.
Ilyas
Bro

Reputation Power: 2
Ilyas has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Feb 06, 2010 04:04 PM »

A LETTER TO YOU FROM SATAN

All you have to do is smoke, get drunk or drink while under-aged, cheat, gamble, gossip, fornicate, and live being as selfish as possible. Do all of this in the presence of children and they will do it too. Kids are like that.

Asalam,
So drinking once you hit the age is ok?? I don't like how it says "I hate you, because I hate God" just doesn't seem right. Still a good reminder though, thanks for sharing.

Assalamu Alaikum
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Feb 06, 2010 10:32 PM »

I think this is one of those Christian forward thingies but someone might have changed it a little for Muslims and sent it on. The message might be good but the concepts don't gel Islamically.

For example the drinking that Ilyas mentioned or that "he hates him and hates God". Shaytan knew that God was God, but he refused to submit out of arrogance. Also, that God loves him even though he commits sins. We know Allah has a kind of love and Rahmaa for all people, but He does not "love" those who commit sins. I think that's an important conceptual difference. Also all the "sins" mentioned from not blessing food before eating it to fornicating seem to be all the same level, while we know in Islam, sins are different levels. You also can't just confess and absolve sins, you have to repent and resolve past sins.

Abdullah (*
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
Abdullah (* has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Feb 08, 2010 09:55 AM »

I really liked this. I feel we all should be reminded of our purpose here on Earth, the common goal we all share, and the obstacles we share. I appreciate you spending your time posting this. The concept of the post has a beautiful and significant meaning to every Muslim. Thanks. Assalaamu alaikum

Then Which Of The Favors Of Your Lord Will You Deny?
Christine_1208
Sis

« Reply #4 on: Feb 08, 2010 05:21 PM »

I see what you are saying Jannah. You are right there are levels. I just thought the letter was a reminder of how much Satan wants to take us off the path and will stop at nothing to do it.

I believe in Islam like the sun rising, not because I see it but because by it, I see everything else.
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #5 on: Feb 08, 2010 07:55 PM »

I actually sent this out to all the Muslims in my address book, but after Sis Jannah's points, I just made an additional comment to those who received it in general about it's not matching up completely Islamically, so hope that is ok/not a big error.

desibro
BABA

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Christine_1208
Sis

« Reply #6 on: Feb 08, 2010 10:19 PM »

LOL.. I did the same thing about 20 min ago, I figured it was a good idea.. thanks Jannah Smiley

jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #7 on: Feb 08, 2010 11:07 PM »

It's good u sent out the disclaimer.. I just wouldn't want ppl who are struggling Islamically to be turned off and be like 'forget this islam stuff' it's too hard etc. One of the interesting things in Islam is that it's sooo many levels. You can do the required or you can do sooo much extra. You could be doing minor sins or major sins. You could sin your whole life and repent. You can be given exceptions to almost every rule based upon circumstance and need. There's just so much within the circle you know.  It's not black & white like other religions like 'ur either with us' or 'against us' says Satan... anyway just my 2 cents!!

ws
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: