Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

The dhulan doth protest too much.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chocolate  (Read 6347 times)
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #50 on: Nov 14, 2011 10:28 AM »

OMG that looks so good!! U Know what happened last night after I drooled all over this lol. I opened the freezer looking for something or other and I found some leftover cadbury's chocolate from sr shahida!!! OMNOM yup it was good Smiley The gift that keeps giving that chocolate Wink   present biggrin byebutterfly goodvibes

Hehehe...love that!!1  Cheesy Grin Wink
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #51 on: Nov 17, 2011 01:02 PM »

salam

No way, you do not put chocolate in the fridge or the freezer, it's meant to be kept at room temperature and eaten right away.....

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #52 on: Nov 17, 2011 01:21 PM »

No way, you do not put chocolate in the fridge or the freezer, it's meant to be kept at room temperature and eaten right away.....
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy on that Sis Fozia...

If we usually keep a chocolate at room temperature in India ,we'll have to drink it,not eat it.!!

Makes me wonder if anyone likes drinking hot chocolate?Huh? Huh?
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #53 on: Nov 18, 2011 12:04 AM »

salam

Seriously putting chocolate in the fridge causes chocolate bloom and totally messed up the taste.

Move to England & eat chocolate off the shelves.

I have a wicked hot chocolate recipe its made of 70% coco content dark belgian chocolate & err cream.... I've got to post the recipe up it is amazing, you will never drink powder hot coco again!

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #54 on: Nov 20, 2011 08:12 AM »

Seriously putting chocolate in the fridge causes chocolate bloom and totally messed up the taste.

Yeh,I got your point Smiley

Move to England & eat chocolate off the shelves.
Will do,now that you have invited me Grin

I have a wicked hot chocolate recipe its made of 70% coco content dark belgian chocolate & err cream.... I've got to post the recipe up it is amazing, you will never drink powder hot coco again!

Yummm.....that sounds real rich and creamy hot choc...I am already euphoric reading it's description....  happy......But may be i'll pass out having that heavy a drink fainting
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #55 on: Nov 20, 2011 09:04 AM »

ws,

Mmmm love all these suggestions and ideas my fellow chocoholics.  Grin

One winter someone gave us Godiva hot chocolates as a gift. They're like little chocolate bars that you unwrap and melt into the milk to make the hot chocolate. BEST WINTER EVER!!  cute happy

Nafs
« Reply #56 on: Nov 21, 2011 05:23 AM »

This thread is totally evil Sad

Why is chocolate so good?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: