Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

It was the best of times... it was the worst of times... it was shaadi season time.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Overheard in the chat...:D  (Read 11208 times)
Nafs
« Reply #50 on: Sep 26, 2011 12:40 AM »

Oh, my! I had so much fun reading. This is what the board has been lacking and I am glad its back!

Hehe. Me too!!  Embarrassed

On a serious note, that's a lot of talent! Cheers  bebzi
sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #51 on: Sep 26, 2011 02:36 AM »

Hey hey we're only having a bit of fun.

You see she is afraid!! Cheesy. We very much know it's but wth little pretense it's gonna be funnier... Smiley

PS Last week I played some kind of joke wth a friend, he wished he didnt knw me... May b I wl share it wth u guys.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #52 on: Sep 26, 2011 04:28 AM »

OK, I'm late in entering this 'discussion' but that "chat" betweet Sis J and Br. Abu Khaled was hilarious!!!

I was almost hoping it was true cuz then:

1. We would be a bit closer to getting rid of Jannah and her mafia, lol, whatever that is! Then we bro's could take over, with BrKhalid and Abu Khalid at the helm! HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE???!!!

2. It would be cool if that was the real Jannah (you would have gone waaay up on the coolness scale in my view Sis J, though it would be a bit freaky that you:

3. read our PM's (or at least that's brother's, WHICH, I actually had meaning to ask about or had been suspecting - due to a PM I read, but we'll leave that for later, lol, but it would make sense that the admin/owner would be able to read the PM's, esp in this day and age . . .

4. Actually though, this is pretty fun - Sis Fozia - let'em play, it is so entertaining!

Anyways, I'm out for now . . check you peeps later.

BABA
 desibro

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #53 on: Sep 26, 2011 05:00 AM »

1. We would be a bit closer to getting rid of Jannah and her mafia, lol, whatever that is! Then we bro's could take over, with BrKhalid and Abu Khalid at the helm! HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE???!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa! After all the years of hard work on the board and all my rishta help hmph, u guys are like ohhh it would be better run by guys!! Let me tell you something, did you ever read LORD OF THE FLIES?Huh??
That's what the board would be right now if any bros ran it!!!

2. It would be cool if that was the real Jannah (you would have gone waaay up on the coolness scale in my view

Abu Khaled's invention of me is cooler than me? ooookayyyy. i see how it is!!

3. read our PM's (or at least that's brother's, WHICH, I actually had meaning to ask about or had been suspecting - due to a PM I read, but we'll leave that for later, lol, but it would make sense that the admin/owner would be able to read the PM's, esp in this day and age . . .

whatchu talkin' about??? those db's are encrypted but if u want me to hack in i could...starting with your PMs first???!!!

Anyways, I'm out for now . . check you peeps later.

Yeah ok bro... ur on ur own with ur rishtas now...let's see how u guys get on without any help from sisters  Tongue

UmmWafi
Sis

Reputation Power: 12
UmmWafi has no influence :(

« Reply #54 on: Sep 27, 2011 05:55 AM »

Assalamu'alaikum

As one of the little (wo)men, I am in Br Abu_Khaled's corner heh heh. Well..if truth be told, I support him because he employed paragraphing and cross-referencing more effectively. I am boring like that  Undecided

Wassalam
sadah
Brother
Bro

sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #55 on: Sep 27, 2011 06:13 AM »

The men and the Elders are all against the mafia.... Where wl she put herself?

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #56 on: Sep 27, 2011 08:25 AM »

Assalamu'alaikum

As one of the little (wo)men, I am in Br Abu_Khaled's corner heh heh. Well..if truth be told, I support him because he employed paragraphing and cross-referencing more effectively. I am boring like that  Undecided

Wassalam
what the??? he writes a few paragraphs every 2-4 years and ur all in his corner??? and i slave to make this msg board work... hmph i see how it is

The men and the Elders are all against the mafia.... Where wl she put herself?

what elders... and what men??
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #57 on: Sep 27, 2011 04:11 PM »

Aha, I got under Sis J's skin looks like . . . hehe.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BABA
 desibro

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
sadah
Brother
Bro

Dont be sad...

« Reply #58 on: Sep 27, 2011 09:25 PM »

what elders... and what men??

Umm....... Baba and others. Dont u see Huh?

tahirah
Sis

Reputation Power: 19
tahirah has no influence :(

« Reply #59 on: Sep 28, 2011 12:37 AM »

peace be upon you

Umm Wafi, on the contrary I thought Br Abu Khaled's initial duel post was undermined by his later defense. Eye witness accounts (aka Sr Fozia) indicate that the long chat he first posted was fabricated. This wouldn't be as detrimental to his cause if he hadn't been claiming to fight the very same "tyrannical" tactics.

What what what? Resorting to planting evidence now huh? Signs of desperation? Dear dear dear, very Arab ruler-esque.

As far as entertainment goes, I think Jannah has been more effective, more memorable. I don't know if I can ever hear the phrase "I love cats" again without offering an involuntary chuckle. Jannah even extended the courtesy of finding him someone with similar interests  Tongue

http://jannah.org/madina/index.php?topic=5974.msg29883#msg29883

t
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #60 on: Sep 28, 2011 06:18 AM »

wsalam,

Finally!! Someone's making sense around here!! Thanx Tahira Smiley

PS I added mr. darcy and lizzie smilies!! mrdarcy smileysis
UmmWafi
Sis

Reputation Power: 12
UmmWafi has no influence :(

« Reply #61 on: Sep 29, 2011 03:24 AM »

peace be upon you

Umm Wafi, on the contrary I thought Br Abu Khaled's initial duel post was undermined by his later defense. Eye witness accounts (aka Sr Fozia) indicate that the long chat he first posted was fabricated. This wouldn't be as detrimental to his cause if he hadn't been claiming to fight the very same "tyrannical" tactics.

Salam Sis Tahirah

The practice of fabrication, if you read his intial posts properly, was initiated by Sr Tyrann...uhhh Jannah first. She further compunded her wrong by recommending to a brother in Islam ( who I imagine sports a long beard as a sign of his dedication to preserving his modesty ) a fluffy blonde who prolly meant something else when she professed her love for cats.

At this point in time, much like the American presidential campaign, it is no longer about the truth. It is about the presentation of half-truths. In Br Abu Khaled's defence, he employed superior language techniques in his paragraphing, indexing, cross-referencing, sentence and grammatical structure and passive-active voice writing. Thus, in my humble opinion, he trounced the opponent.

Sorry Sr Jannah, but I must say, you are putting up a rather valiant fight. Who knows, the tide might just turn in your favour eh  Cheesy In the meantime, here is a bebzi on me  bebzi

Wassalam
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #62 on: Sep 29, 2011 03:39 AM »

wsalam,

lol great (yet wrong) analysis sr ummwafi  Cheesy ... but did u read that matrimonial ad on ratedesi and did u see the pictures??!!... that was classic... me and ____ had tears running down our faces writing it...err i mean when we found it Wink & note there aren't any mean realistic type things in it unlike someone's *fake* chat that implied all manner of evils  madauntie

anyway since abu khaled hasn't shown up in a few days i think he's giveup & victory is ours! madinaflag
sadah
Brother
Bro

Dont be sad...

« Reply #63 on: Sep 29, 2011 09:03 AM »

Not when you are not the judge.......

Durafshan
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
Durafshan has no influence :(

« Reply #64 on: Oct 02, 2011 03:51 PM »

Its IMPOSSIBLE to be tech free for 24 hrs.... I cant live without my phone how is that possible...!!! oldshaykha
Durafshan
BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« Reply #65 on: Oct 02, 2011 11:38 PM »

Asalaamu Alaikum bro

Its IMPOSSIBLE to be tech free for 24 hrs....

It would make an interesting social experiment to get people to live tech free for a day, a week or even a month!

No phones, no Internet, no TV, no radio, no nothing.

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #66 on: Oct 03, 2011 05:47 AM »

ws,

I think ppl should do that in their lives!! Just try getting away from technology every so often. It really helps in your spiritual connection to Allah. Really try it!

--------------------

Ok on to the good stuff:

The names have been abbreviated to protect the innocent/guilty  halo grinning

j: Salam 
j: Look what u started bro!
j: ppl think we're crazy
j: bruv abuK wake up
j: stop crying that episode of downton was sad but really
j: it'll get better next week!
Abu_K: Wa-alaikum assalam wa rahmatullah 
j: r u ok bro?

Wink
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #67 on: Oct 19, 2011 04:07 AM »

This is for all those who are groupies of a certain person and think that he is all "wise" and gives good "advice" rollyyyyyyy eyes  Roll Eyes More evidence for my tell-all book I think... how the mighty have fallen  tsktsk

Names shortened and changed to protect the innocent and obviously guilty!!

Overheard in the Chat

J: Abu_K if Umm K asked u "do i look fat in this" how would u answer her?
Abu_K: course you're not fat my dear it's just that when you walk past from behind it's like two sumo wrestlers fighting in a plastic bag...
J: wrong very wrong
Abu_K: but what can i do the pounds ain't gonna come off themselves are they? all that ironin and cookin ain't exactly rockin' the cardio...   
J: akh whatever AbuK does do the opposite!! and u'll have a great marriage iA
Abu_K: you're right BrK nobody's gonna find those kinda tips in a book. that's what i'm here for. to impart such nuggets.
J: ok what if UmmK says I need some time shopping without the kids u watch them for the day
J: what would u do   
Abu_K: easy! strap the kids to the radiator (like check the temperature isn't set to scalding or anything) and chuck in a dvd.
J: what if she goes out and spends $$$ on the credit card? any words of wisdom?
Abu_K: course! it's her card so she don't eat for a week (again). simple. why you gotta make stuff complicated.
J: uh huh and what if she wants to go overseas and be a student of knowledge      
BrK: Akh people would pay good money for our seats right now!!
Akh: BrK for sure
Abu_K: duh! how she gonna be a student of knowledge? whose gonna make the rice??
J: ok so one day UmmK is like how come we never got a honeymoon?  where would u tak her?      
Abu_K: honeymoon shmoneymoon. she saw the world in Abu K's eyes that was enough travel for a lifetime.         
Abu_K: anyway we got Google Worldview. She can go round the world in minutes for free. End of. Next?
BrK: This would not go down too well at The Muslim Womans Institute lol            
Abu_K: was gonna say "hope you're taking notes br akh." then i realised no point denny's probably gonna post all this on the board later anyway with one of her "oooh look what abuk said in the chat" moves

THATS RIGHT! In the words of the world famous Hamza Arshad of the Diaries of a Badman Youtube fame: Yeh boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

BrK would love see j and AbuK boxing on the Wii      

Yup boxing I issue the challenge a year from today we see who beats who on wii kickboxing at Big Mo's seee you there!! or not. I'll understand if a certain someone is giveup

Alas, all is not lost we all did have a more serious conversation on the meaning of words, seeking ilm, and the exclusivity of knowledge, so join the chat sometimes ppl!
BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« Reply #68 on: Oct 19, 2011 07:56 AM »

Asalaamu Alaikum bro

Alas, all is not lost we all did have a more serious conversation on the meaning of words, seeking ilm, and the exclusivity of knowledge, so join the chat sometimes ppl!

Indeed, and as we were also saying, there are lots of really beneficial threads/posts in the archives so have a wander through if people get a chance.

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #69 on: Oct 20, 2011 06:16 AM »

wsalam,

yes check out the archives!! lots of good stuff.

also found this at the tail end of a conversation. hilarious. out of all the stuff we talked about that night the rice-cooker is remembered the most Wink

akh: healthy, realistic conversation I can say
akh: the same goes for last night
akh: although it was a different topic
aus: is this the rice-cooker convo??
aus: lol
akh: rice cooker?
aus: i came in for a min last night or night before
aus: someone was saying something bout a rice cooker

aus: cant remember now
akh: I think it was the same
akh: although we moved on from there to knowledge and spirituality
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #70 on: Oct 29, 2011 11:31 PM »

Overheard in the chat..........

akhan: the head needs extra cooking

bolt
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #71 on: Oct 30, 2011 09:08 AM »

You should post the context too, otherwise I might sound like a cannibal.
se7en
Sis

Reputation Power: 11
se7en has no influence :(

« Reply #72 on: Oct 30, 2011 08:11 PM »

hahaha Cheesy

this line is just priceless:

duh! how she gonna be a student of knowledge? whose gonna make the rice??

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #73 on: Oct 31, 2011 06:44 AM »

You should post the context too, otherwise I might sound like a cannibal.

that's why it's so funny bro Wink

hahaha Cheesy

this line is just priceless:

duh! how she gonna be a student of knowledge? whose gonna make the rice??

hah! very funny  Roll Eyes sure this isn't mr. 7 aka abu hamza writing??
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #74 on: Nov 16, 2011 06:48 PM »

.... and 5001 Wink

Salams,

OK was requested to add an away status feature, but can't get the away mod to work Sad but changed it so ppl can change their nickname so if you're away you can add an _away or something.

Just type

/nick jannah_away

and it'll say

(13:32:01) MadinaBot: jannah is now known as (jannah_away).

and then u can go off and make your chai and return Wink chai
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print

Jump to: