Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

A rakah a rakah! My kingdom for a rakah!'

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Overheard in the chat...:D  (Read 11143 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #75 on: Dec 13, 2011 02:08 AM »

Previously on chat:
Nafs: http://forkitover.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/chocake.jpg

(20:02:35) BrKhalid went to the gym tonight!!
(20:04:24) Cinders loves the gym
..blah blah blah more exercise/health talk
(20:04:52) jannah: this whole exercise conversation is sad
(20:04:54) jannah: where's Nafs
(20:04:58) jannah: me needs more pics
(20:05:00) Cinders: just a shame, no time to go at the moment. I get a real kick out of going.
(20:05:13) Cinders: Nafs had to go sis.
(20:05:26) jannah: well she needs to come back
(20:05:29) Cinders: What's your fav bro K in gym?
(20:05:31) jannah: and show us more pics
(20:05:39) jannah tries to communicate telepathically
(20:05:52) jannah nafssssssssssssssss there are healthy ppl in here... come commmmmmmmmmmmmeeeee
(20:05:56) jannah needs uuuuuuuuuuuuu

Nafs
« Reply #76 on: Dec 13, 2011 07:56 AM »

^ can't believe I missed that! there was a signal issue to my brain lol ...

anyway I left you some sweet stuff ... enjoy  flowersis
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #77 on: Dec 19, 2011 06:46 AM »

(17:30:22) jannah: ok i'm gonna go eat some dinner
(17:30:27) jannah: salams to u both

(18:06:44) Abu_Khaled: (u can tell by how long dennyc is away how big a meal she's having. i reckon 4 chappatis at least by now)
(18:08:32) Cinders: 4 chapattis sounds like an awful lot
(18:10:00) Abu_Khaled: nah, by the 4th, dennyc will just swig her second bebzi, let rip one of her classic deep burps, and carry on munchin.
(18:11:03) Cinders: Deep burps in desi culture is supposed to be a sign of appreciation of good food isn't it?
(18:11:32)  Abu_Khaled: yup, and dennyc is nothing is not a desi cultural afficianado.

(18:15:44) Abu_Khaled: find dennyc a fella. that should keep you preoccupies for some... years.
(18:16:21) Cinders: Insha'Allah, but it's tough nowadays bro for any sister

(19:25:25) jannah: abuk very funny NOT
(00:39:20) jannah: and hey AbuK just cuz ur married with 6 kids doesn't mean u can make fun of single ppl... the least u could do is make dua for us Sad
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #78 on: Dec 21, 2011 08:08 PM »

BrKhalid: Sometimes increased levels of madness can be fun

loopy
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #79 on: Dec 21, 2011 08:11 PM »

BrKhalid: Do we have bidah police on here??

jannah: oh u know what's really good
jannah: this diet app
akhan: my sweet tooth will turn into a bland tooth that way

jannah: trust me i'm always on some diet or other Wink
akhan: I can see that
akhan: were you a nutrition major or something?
jannah: no i was just fat

jannah: now if only i could practice what i preach!!
akhan: oh that's not a problem..no medic practices what he/she preaches
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #80 on: Dec 21, 2011 08:12 PM »

BrKhalid: You know a crazy stat about technology?
BrKhalid: 10 years ago, fb wasn't even invented and know its worth billions
jannah: yeah pretty scary how fast fb has taken over the world
jannah: maybe it's the dajjal? Smiley
BrKhalid: But linking into the other thread, how will our metabolism be affected by all this tech?
jannah: maybe we'll all turn into blobs
jannah: with connections sticking out
jannah: no one would have to move really
BrKhalid: Now that is scary....we'd be our own mother boards
BrKhalid: We would our own avatars to move around

jannah: yeah i have a new nickname for abuk it's hannibal
BrKhalid: Lecter?
jannah: yup
BrKhalid: Dare I ask why.....?
jannah: kinda appropriate don't u think?
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #81 on: Dec 22, 2011 03:34 AM »

Did you guys see a recent episodes of the Simpsons - to log on the internet, they had to plus themselves in - you can watch it here for a bit longer I think: http://www.hulu.com/watch/309601/the-simpsons-holidays-of-future-passed#s-p1-so-i0

They even got e-mails inside their head - or B(rain)-mails. I like how it kind of made fun of our current technology, but put it on a larger scale.

Sis J knows why I'm partial to the Simpsons, though everyone else seems to be turned off it  - granted it used to be better in the past.

BABA
 desibro

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #82 on: Dec 23, 2011 06:26 AM »

Gosh it's been like 10 years since I watched the Simpsons! Lol that was a funny episode. I feel like it was too quick and I missed alot of stuff and need to watch it again! Liked Lisa's comment about Michigan being a Shariah state!! I think there was another "future episode" a few years ago, like the first one they did that was realllly interesting, making fun of the whole "jetsons" type of future we thought we'd have.

Anyways I added some more great quotes a few posts back that slipped under the previous page so check them out Wink
WCoastbaba
Bro

WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #83 on: Dec 23, 2011 05:11 PM »

Oh cool, you watched it.

As far as the Shari'ah comment, CAIR was saying that it was actually supportive, as it was mocking the Creeping Shari'ah fears....

There was a reference to that also at the end of the season last year I think (i caught it much later though when I got back)....did you ever see the one where a Muslim family appeared? The mother wore hijab and everything, and Bart learned how to say salaam and stuff, that was kinda cool.

OK, sorry for going off topic.

BABA
 desibro

WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #84 on: Dec 23, 2011 05:14 PM »

OMG, those quotes about practicing and preaching = what the? No medic practices what he preaches!? Was that a jab at me???

AKHAN!

hahah, that was funny though!

Aww, Jannah, this diet thing....uff...we both have to get on top of it soon insha'allah!

BABA
 desibro

akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #85 on: Dec 24, 2011 03:44 AM »

umm..not exactly at you, but might apply Grin
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #86 on: Jan 20, 2012 08:28 AM »

It's been awhile ppls... all in good fun cute

tsk tsk... bros should be barred from watching shows with beautiful women.

X: UH HUH i can see why guys like it
X: there's some gorgeous girl on it                     
Y: :O

Z: Lol we watch it for the production values!!!

X: riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiightttttt

Z: Final episode with Moriaty is awesome though!!

X: uh huh
X: they should change their menu to be all sherlock stuff
X: irina ice cream surprise

Z: Hmmm it's Irene not Irina  did you not read the books?Smiley   

X: very popular with the bros
X: AHA so you even know her name!      
X: thought so

madauntie
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #87 on: Jan 23, 2012 01:37 AM »

Jannah: my sis in law is hydro
X: Hydro?
Y: oh wow
Jannah: yup
Jannah: thats what we call em (non derogatory btw)
X: Does that make me a Londo and jannah an Albo??
jannah: did u just call me an Albino!!

(edited for spelling)
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #88 on: Jan 23, 2012 12:57 PM »

Slm

haha Wink

does that mean that Bro Akhan and Sis Mubaraka are hydros also?  must admit it took me too long to try and figure that one out!!!

Tongue
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #89 on: Jan 23, 2012 01:09 PM »

does that mean that Bro Akhan and Sis Mubaraka are hydros also?
YESSSSSSS!!!!

btw, I'm the Y in that convo Wink
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #90 on: Jan 23, 2012 03:55 PM »

Assalaamualaikum!!

Did I just see my name in one of the posts???
Slm

haha

does that mean that Bro Akhan and Sis Mubaraka are hydros also?  must admit it took me too long to try and figure that one out!!!

LOL.

Yup,glad to be a hydro!!
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #91 on: Feb 13, 2012 08:24 AM »

How typos can be dangerous in chat....

jannah: i'm watching this bride stealing documentary

.... an hour later...

X: I mean me are so passionate about getting married, the steal brides!!!

jannah: what u want to steal a bride!!
jannah calls up X's Mum!!

X: Hmm men , not me!!
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #92 on: Mar 27, 2012 12:02 AM »

X: omg we should all go somewhere funnnn
X: I'd really think we'd have a good time Smiley
Y: madina girls night?
X: yeahh!
X: seriously!
X: like not just a night
Z: but yeah we should have a trip to vegas
X: nooo not vegas
Z: or maybe makkah if apparently there are so many good guys there Wink
Nafs
« Reply #93 on: Mar 27, 2012 04:30 AM »

Hehehehe ...
ruhee
Sis

Reputation Power: 11
ruhee has no influence :(

« Reply #94 on: Mar 29, 2012 06:30 AM »

Shocked just read the first few posts....
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #95 on: Mar 29, 2012 09:19 AM »

Talking abt excessive spending...

jannah: i just read about a crocodile bag
 jannah: its price tag: $98,000 !!!
 jannah: i mean what the???????????????????
 BrKhalid: A crocodile would be cheaper!!!

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #96 on: Aug 11, 2013 01:57 PM »

It's been a long time since we had some fun in chat...

sadah   We had a little Eid dinner in our house after eid yesterday. We and drank together with the Christians we stay wit

jannah astaghfiruallah you drank with them!!!

Cheesy Cheesy
sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #97 on: Aug 11, 2013 02:52 PM »

I believe that must be Hito not sadah.. *can't watch*

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #98 on: Aug 31, 2013 10:54 PM »

LOL, I'm in Vegas right now (have been since the 28th of July)...I don't suggest it lol.

Too many fake girls out and about..you girls are REAL, so don't mix with these fake ones hehe.

BABA
desibro

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: