Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Double, double toil and tazkiyah.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ideas for Gifts for My Friend's 30th Surprise Birthday Party???  (Read 702 times)
blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« on: Feb 20, 2010 08:18 PM »

Asalamualaikum

My friend is doing a surprise birthday party for her sister who is turning thirty and has also been a long time friend.

I want to give something special that will be remembered

Any ideas?

your sis
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #1 on: Feb 21, 2010 07:34 PM »

salam

What does she like?

If you've known her for a long time and you have the time, put together a scrap book of photo's of you guys over the years, include things like menus from your favourite restaurant, etc.

Jewlery, small necklace or bracelet.

A dress/sari, I did this for a friend who really loves sari's.

Put together a hamper for her, include her favourite chocolates, favourite bath salts, favourite sort of jewelery (small inexpensive kind that she likes wearing ie bead bracelets, earrings, anklet), and one big thing she will adore eg theatre tickets, spa day etc.

Get her a box set of her favourite TV show?

Get her a massage at her nearest spa?

Dunno its difficult to make suggestions for someone one does not know.

I've done all of the above in the past, but it really does depend on time and money, maybe get together with a couple of friends and do it.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: