Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

A dua on both your houses.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: saying hi from so calif mike  (Read 914 times)
Anonymous
Bro

Reputation Power: 22
Anonymous barely matters :(Anonymous barely matters :(

ANONYMOUS Post

« on: Mar 12, 2010 12:26 AM »

hey,  just thought I would say hi.   I guess I should try signing up, but I only have so much time in the day to do things and I don't ahve lots of time to post on a board.  Let's see, My boys are now 8 and 10.  I think they were either really small or myabe the younger one was not even born when I posted here so long ago.  They are in private catholic school cause our public schools in LA are not that good.  They both are playning sports and baseball just started up.  The older one played football for the 1st time this year and loved it and the yougner one is playing football right now and is having a great time.  The 10 year old will be very tall, he is 5'5" and wears a size 10 shoe already.  The younger one is fairly tall, but not the standout height of his older brother.  The doc said he would be about 6'2", he said the older one will be taller than 6'4" but doesn't specify how much.  Both are doing great in school and the younger one is in the 99 percentile catagory and the older one is in the upper 96 percentile at least according to the testing at school.  Well,  I hope Jannah, Maliha, Halima and silver rose etc. are all doing great.  Bro Hanif I suppose doesn't post here anymore and I know I am forgettng others on here.  But just wanted to say hi.

This post submitted using the ANONYMOUS button on the main Madina menu. Please reply here publicly so that the original poster can read any replies.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 279
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Mar 12, 2010 12:34 AM »

Hi Mike!! Nice to hear from you. we were reminiscing about you in the ppl we miss thread. and WHERE HAVE U BEEN! u missed our whole big terrorist blow out.. so I had to do your job for you Tongue Can't believe kids are getting so big. I just saw one of my former students who is 6' 2" and he's 14!!!
Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« Reply #2 on: Mar 21, 2010 04:10 PM »

Hey mike, remember me? :p BroHanif is very active on facebook, he started jiu jitsu and keeps posting photos of his muscles Wink

And 6'4" is tall! Im only 6.1 but look huge in front of many of my friends coz average height in my part of the world is small.

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Mar 22, 2010 08:50 PM »

MIKEEEEEEEE

Are you Muslim yet?Huh? hehe jk

by the way I am blackrose, the ex silverose.

Sign up!!!!! we miss you!!  Sometimes I stay for months and leave for months as well.. but my sign up name and password stays, yours will too!

I haven't read Maliha's post in a long while

Hard2hit Tell Bro Hanif we miss his posts in the madina

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: