// how to manage my time after skool, my homework and being a good muslim??
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: It is the providence of knowledge to speak, and it is the privelege of wisdom to listen. -Oliver Wendell Holmes
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: how to manage my time after skool, my homework and being a good muslim??  (Read 754 times)
safa
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
safa has no influence :(

« on: Mar 12, 2010 10:19 AM »

how to manage my skool, life, muslim life, and manage time it self........because when i come back from skool at 3 20 ( coz skool finihses at 3 at australia) im so tired and time flys by and im  usually caguht with alot of homework, and my part time job. Im so lost please help someone Huh?
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Mar 12, 2010 11:26 AM »

ws,

'no time' is a lifelong problem Smiley when ur in school ur so busy with homework and other stuff. when u get a job ur busy with that and have no time. when u have a family ur busy with that etc. etc. etc. and then it's too late it's the end!!!

i think the trick is to try to make islam a priority and consistently do things across your lifetime. like praying every day. going to the mosque at least once a week. attending islamic events and things. reading quran and islamic books. u have to *make* time and honestly there's a lot of time we waste like watching TV or doing nothing or shopping for hours or whatever else we do. we're just not organized about it. make the time for Allah and sometimes subhanAllah He gives you barakah in your time and you end up having more.

i dunno but hope that helps!
safa
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
safa has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Mar 17, 2010 10:46 AM »

thnk you jannah that helped alot:)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: