Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Double, double toil and tazkiyah.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Shh... don't tell anyone  (Read 662 times)
Sr.Kathy
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
Sr.Kathy has no influence :(

« on: Mar 12, 2010 05:34 PM »

As salaamu alaykum
I may have to give up most of my service to the community... library, school, dawah events... because I need to work.
Think this is a punishment?

"Allah surely knows the warmth of every teardrop... " Jaihoon
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #1 on: Mar 12, 2010 05:44 PM »

salam

Don't say that.

You don't know the good in this until it is presented to you inshallah.

May Allah grant you rizq and boundless Barakah.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
tq
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
tq has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Mar 12, 2010 05:46 PM »

Assalamo elikium

No Sr. Kathy , I think Allah swt wants you to give more dawah, that is why He has put you in a position to interact(work) with people that you wouldnt have met otherwise.

Best of luck
Wasalam
tq
Christine_1208
Sis

Reputation Power: 1
Christine_1208 has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Mar 12, 2010 06:44 PM »

I agree with them. Sis, you have no idea who you will meet when you work, you might touch someones life. Maybe Allah is preparing to send you someone. He might be putting someone on the correct path and this includes them meeting you. Look in a positive way. Many doors are open. Smiley your job might be a daily dawah event, everyone who sees you will be meeting a Muslim, a sweet one I might add flowersis

Love ya!

I believe in Islam like the sun rising, not because I see it but because by it, I see everything else.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: