Welcome Guest, please login or register.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Losing loved Ones: Online lecture by Sh Muhammad Al Shareef  (Read 3083 times)
Barr
Sis

Reputation Power: 8
Barr has no influence :(

« on: Oct 16, 2009 01:36 AM »

An e-mail I received from Shaykh Muhammad Al-Shareef

=================================================
As salamu alaykum,
As you might have heard, I'm doing an online lecture on the topic of losing loved ones.  I've named it, "Mama, I'm waiting for you in Jannah."  Sunday Oct 25.

To join the online event, you'll need to confirm your attendance at:
www.Ilminar.com <<-- confirm now

There was a sister who received the email about the event and it was so beautiful, I wanted to share with you what she said:

Sr.Sadia; London, UK
"Assalamu alaikum. I just had an amazing experience and had to share it with you all. I was sitting thinking back to the day my eldest son was born and later passed away. Its been just over a year but the hurt is still fresh. Yes, ideally one should be patient at the first sign of clamity, and I keep reminding myself that my little baby is waiting for his mummy and daddy in junnah, and was sitting making duaa that Allah swt gives me patience and grants me sabr and acceptance. So as the tears were streaming , I receive a msg from a dear sister with the link to this thread (an invitation to join the Ilminar)

... I just experienced my duaa being answered- SubhanAllah. I have a smile on my face now. Alhumdulilah rabil alameen."

The lecture is going to be for anyone who has lost a loved one - old or young.
Chances are this calamity is going to affect you at some time in your life.
Prepare now: www.Ilminar.com

With best wishes to see you succeed at the highest level!
- Muhammad Alshareef

PS: Please accept my invitation to the event at:
www.Ilminar.com

Christine_1208
Sis

Reputation Power: 1
Christine_1208 has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Aug 05, 2010 06:04 PM »

Does this lecture talk or touch on the pain of losing a loved one when they are not muslim? I have lost dear ones, great people, but they were not Muslim. No one in my family is Muslim, I think about when they pass, sometimes it makes me so sad.

I believe in Islam like the sun rising, not because I see it but because by it, I see everything else.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: