// Jannah.Org on Facebook!
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Education: The Prophet said: 'Seeking knowledge is a religious obligation for every Muslim (male or female).' (Sunan Ibn Mâjah, Sunan Al-Bayhaqî)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jannah.Org on Facebook!  (Read 3443 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Mar 17, 2010 07:38 AM »

Yes yessss I finally gave in and here it is:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/JannahOrg-Islam-the-Eternal-Path-to-Peace/367429832735

So join today and become a fan!!
Jaihoon
Jaihoon
Bro

Reputation Power: 21
Jaihoon barely matters :(Jaihoon barely matters :(

« Reply #1 on: Mar 17, 2010 11:56 AM »

Mabrook... finally!

Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« Reply #2 on: Mar 17, 2010 02:45 PM »

Salaams,

I just stalked some of you guys on FB today shadyguy

And did you guys know that your DPs go to a whole new album, for which privacy settings are required to be done explicitly... Wink  bebzi

Have fun!

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
lala marcy
Sis

Reputation Power: 14
lala marcy has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Mar 17, 2010 04:03 PM »

How do you know who anyone is to stalk?Huh? Smiley
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #4 on: Mar 17, 2010 09:41 PM »

What's a DP ? If you mean profile pic yes I know.

ps we already stalked you like months ago... nothin' interesting :p
UBAB
Bro

Reputation Power: 3
UBAB has no influence :(

2 [agree] or not 2 [disagree]-that is the question

« Reply #5 on: Mar 17, 2010 09:58 PM »

Salaams,

I just stalked some of you guys on FB today shadyguy

And did you guys know that your DPs go to a whole new album, for which privacy settings are required to be done explicitly... Wink  bebzi

Have fun!

I just stalked your website...

thobebro
   UBAB

Your heart will not truly open until you understand Surah 21 : Verse 92  (Al-Anbiya: The Prophets)

Help Build the Community! Visit:
Madinat al-Muslimeen > The City > Naseeha Corner > Community Toolbox
Hard2Hit
Bro

Taubah

« Reply #6 on: Mar 17, 2010 10:47 PM »

Salaams,

Ah, my site... yesterday we got our 2nd order in like 2 months, thats what I call progress Wink

And J, DP = Display Pic. Now dont tell me that its soo 90's! As for who got stalked by whom, let this be settled by the tip of my e-sword  duel

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
lucid
Bro

lucid has no influence :(

« Reply #7 on: Mar 18, 2010 03:26 PM »

isn't this a bit of a risk? 

there are a lot of trollers on jannah looking to cause trouble.  some are official some are right wing nutjobs.

by linking to actual people's facebook pages, isn't that a bit freaky?

UBAB
Bro

« Reply #8 on: Mar 18, 2010 04:55 PM »

Br. Lucid, are you suggesting that this page/thread be move to the members only section - so only members know the link to the facebook site?

thobebro
   UBAB

Your heart will not truly open until you understand Surah 21 : Verse 92  (Al-Anbiya: The Prophets)

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #9 on: Mar 18, 2010 06:20 PM »

It's a good point. We have banned many people here in the past. But the admin of a facebook page has full control over it and can ban people too there, so it's all good Smiley
Christine_1208
Sis

Reputation Power: 1
Christine_1208 has no influence :(

« Reply #10 on: Mar 19, 2010 04:39 PM »

WOW.. I am gonna become a fan today when I get home.. LOL My avi is my name Islamic name which is Jannah..  Cheesy

See you all there!! I am gonna go stalking too Cheesy

I believe in Islam like the sun rising, not because I see it but because by it, I see everything else.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #11 on: Mar 19, 2010 06:18 PM »

salam

I dont think you could have seen my picture, I'm really privacy crazy.....and also veryveryvery camera hy, there aren't many pictures of me in existence!!

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
UBAB
Bro

« Reply #12 on: Mar 19, 2010 08:46 PM »

Salaams,

Ah, my site... yesterday we got our 2nd order in like 2 months, thats what I call progress Wink

And J, DP = Display Pic. Now dont tell me that its soo 90's! As for who got stalked by whom, let this be settled by the tip of my e-sword  duel

You mean I just doubled the number of orders you got?

thobebro
   UBAB

Hard2Hit
Bro

Taubah

« Reply #13 on: Mar 22, 2010 10:27 AM »

No, didnt doubt nothing. Just felt like sharing it.

Btw, halima, kathy, timbuktu, brohanif and Baji are on my FB. Id like to add some more madinite to track them in years to come, yet i feel so shy to send a friend request *)

blackrose
Sis

blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #14 on: Mar 22, 2010 08:25 PM »

I know Fozi and its annoying You need a profile pic of yourself.. Just keep for a lil bit privatize it then u can erase it like Jannah does!

I saw the fan page but I'm soooooooooowy I can't join! The madina is like my private thing, Where I can go say things about myself where people I know can't see!!!

Yay I have sis Halima, Fozia, Jannah, Seven, Umm Ibraheem, Kathy, Just One, and bro Himy on me fb whoz next whoze next

salaamzz

ps I feel the same way hard2hit!
blackrose
Sis

« Reply #15 on: Mar 22, 2010 08:40 PM »

oh yes and tq too! (I didn't forget u, just couldn't remember ur madina name:))
Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« Reply #16 on: Mar 23, 2010 07:49 PM »

Keep the connection growing!  Jannah.Org on FB with some (or all) of its Madinats there too!  

When I tried to respond to this thread after Sis jannah posted it, my internet misbehaved. So, I abandon the idea of returning to reply on the post and went straight to FB.  And I became the 13th fan to join!  And now the fan base currently (as I write this) stands as 124! Its popularity will never wane!!!

To fellow Madinats who are my FB friends, here is to you all  bebzi

Sis jannah, keep up the good work!  Whether we lark or login, the facts remains that we are hooked!  We will still be here even when we are toothless and sightless - asking our grandkids to read and post for us, maybe - INSHA-ALLAH?

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
tq
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
tq has no influence :(

« Reply #17 on: Mar 23, 2010 08:08 PM »

Assalamo elikuim

oh yes and tq too! (I didn't forget u, just couldn't remember ur madina name:)) 

Thanks Sr.blackrose Smiley when I read your previous message, I said to myself "hmm she doesnt even remember(doesnt know) me being her friend Sad "

To fellow Madinats who are my FB friends, here is to you all   
Thanks Sr.Halima, same to you  bebzi 

Sis jannah, keep up the good work!  Whether we lark or login, the facts remains that we are hooked!  We will still be here even we are toothless and sightless - asking our grandkids to read and post for us, maybe - INSHA-ALLAH?
So true and Inshallah !!!

Wasalam
tq
blackrose
Sis

« Reply #18 on: Mar 24, 2010 02:59 AM »

You are right sis Halima

I love you sis Tq and sis Halima!!!!
JustOne
Sis

Reputation Power: 17
JustOne has no influence :(

« Reply #19 on: Mar 24, 2010 10:15 AM »

Oh Gosh... for you guys NOT on my list... I hope you can't view my pictures... I did limit the viewing privacy (then deleted my husband, then checked from his profile, then added him again) - but am so paranoid about it.

Hard2Hit
Bro

Taubah

« Reply #20 on: Mar 24, 2010 12:05 PM »

Haha JO, we did the same for my wife's acct. I'll hook her up with some madinite aunties soon iA.

Btw, i only stalked jannah. But your post gave me more ideas shadyguy

Oh and guys, im a fan of jannah.org, but not on FB Wink

UBAB
Bro

« Reply #21 on: Mar 24, 2010 07:05 PM »

Haha JO, we did the same for my wife's acct. I'll hook her up with some madinite aunties soon iA.

Btw, i only stalked jannah. But your post gave me more ideas shadyguy

Oh and guys, im a fan of jannah.org, but not on FB Wink

I only stalk Hard2Hit ...  Smiley

thobebro
   UBAB

Christine_1208
Sis

Reputation Power: 1
Christine_1208 has no influence :(

« Reply #22 on: Mar 24, 2010 11:49 PM »

Add me sis Smiley Christine... I have the same avi as here except it says Jannah  Cheesy

I believe in Islam like the sun rising, not because I see it but because by it, I see everything else.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: