// Binder Clips as Cable Catchers Redux
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: How long will you keep pounding on an open door Begging for someone to open it? - Rabia al-Adawiyyah
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Binder Clips as Cable Catchers Redux  (Read 1343 times)
UBAB
Bro

Reputation Power: 3
UBAB has no influence :(

2 [agree] or not 2 [disagree]-that is the question

« on: Mar 23, 2010 07:04 PM »

Binder Clips as Cable Catchers Redux

A low tech solution !!

http://lifehacker.com/5499838/binder-clips-as-cable-catchers-redux

Yeah, call me a geek - but this is still awesome!

thobebro
   UBAB

Your heart will not truly open until you understand Surah 21 : Verse 92  (Al-Anbiya: The Prophets)

Help Build the Community! Visit:
Madinat al-Muslimeen > The City > Naseeha Corner > Community Toolbox
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Mar 23, 2010 08:13 PM »

Thanks for the tip. I used to subscribe to lifehacker but there's like soooooooooooooo much stuff all the time. Can't keep up. Sounds like something useful for ppl who switch different wires in and out!
Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« Reply #2 on: Mar 23, 2010 08:19 PM »

Will definitely work for me!

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« Reply #3 on: Mar 24, 2010 07:04 AM »

Asalaamu Alaikum bro

Sometimes the most simple things are the most effective!!

Yeah, call me a geek - but this is still awesome!

lol

Don’t worry, there was a time on the board when every time you reached a certain number of posts, your title would change and becoming a “Madina Geek” was considered the epitome of cool.

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
JustOne
Sis

Reputation Power: 17
JustOne has no influence :(

« Reply #4 on: Mar 24, 2010 10:18 AM »

i like i like... i would use it, but there's a little engineer in my 15 month old... she has even figured out how to press the button and open all the safety locks on our electrical outlets (not to mention - how to pull the strap to dislodge the lock on the medicine cabinet .... I need to have a word with these SafetyFirst people)

so much for baby proofing.
UBAB
Bro

Reputation Power: 3
UBAB has no influence :(

2 [agree] or not 2 [disagree]-that is the question

« Reply #5 on: Mar 24, 2010 03:28 PM »

i like i like... i would use it, but there's a little engineer in my 15 month old... she has even figured out how to press the button and open all the safety locks on our electrical outlets (not to mention - how to pull the strap to dislodge the lock on the medicine cabinet .... I need to have a word with these SafetyFirst people)

so much for baby proofing.

Mashallah! JO - if she needs EngineerFirst Stuff Smiley not SafetyFirst!

Sometimes the SafetyFirst stuff is the most attention grabbing items in a room... she is an Engineer at heart, looking at what is different in the room (looking at exceptions - so she knows that the strap is not part of the cabinets, or that the plug covers are exciting)... you almost have to wonder if it is safer not to have any safety locks at all... don't get me wrong, when I was a young boy, I went out and bought all the safety plugs so that I could to protect my baby brother... well, I went to my parents house last week and we still got over 95% of the plugs still covered... but my brother is about to finish university!

thobebro
   UBAB

Your heart will not truly open until you understand Surah 21 : Verse 92  (Al-Anbiya: The Prophets)

Help Build the Community! Visit:
Madinat al-Muslimeen > The City > Naseeha Corner > Community Toolbox
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: