Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Once more into the quran, dear friends, once more.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Best spam I ever got  (Read 785 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Mar 26, 2010 03:58 AM »

hilarious....how do they come up with this stuff?? Cheesy

Subject:Looking for a wife?

Ave, my friend

Think about it, there must be higher love down in the heart or hidden in the stars above. Without it, life is a wasted time. Look inside your heart, I will look inside mine. I want my dark prince. I want my angel. I want my tempter. I want the lighter of my seven lamps of beauty, honour, laughter, music, love, life and immorality… I want my inspiration, my folly, my happiness, my divinity, my madness, my selfishness, my final sanity and sanctification, my purification, my light across the sea, my palm across the desert, my garden of lovely flowers, my million nameless joys, my day’s wage, my night’s dream, my darling and my star... My love, I want to find you here  [url deleted]

Good-bye
Mary K.

Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« Reply #1 on: Mar 27, 2010 09:34 AM »

Damn, she deleted the url Cheesy

The wording is quite unique though.

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
Jaihoon
Jaihoon
Bro

Reputation Power: 21
Jaihoon barely matters :(Jaihoon barely matters :(

« Reply #2 on: Apr 01, 2010 08:55 AM »

A secrtry was swindled out of her lifesavings by a man she pland 2 marry after dey met on d internet. (thenational.ae, UAE)

Someone took a spam too seriously  Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: