// Need your duas
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Accountability: The Prophet said: 'The burden of proof is upon the plaintiff and the taking of oath is upon the defendant.' (Sunan Al-Bayhaqî)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need your duas  (Read 2568 times)
timbuktu
« on: Feb 11, 2008 02:01 PM »

peace be upon you

My net sessions have been rather sparse, for various reasons – eyes, and the electric black/brown-outs, even in Islamabad. My presence on this forum will continue to be erratic for a while, as my cable link needs several booster points, all of which have different timings for the electricity load-shedding.

Two weeks from now, there will be operations in both eyes, one eye for cataract and the other for muscular loosening. Cataract in the other eye, and any other operations will be later. I do hope and pray that the eyesight improves, and not worsen.

Need your duas.

Thanks.
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« Reply #1 on: Feb 12, 2008 04:03 PM »

peace be upon you

may Allah give you shifaa and make things easy on you.

jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Feb 12, 2008 09:55 PM »

wsalaam wrt,

inshaAllah your operations will go very well. cateract surgery i heard is very routine and easy. we'll keep you in our duas and hope your eyesight is excellent after!!   reader
ume bilal
Sis

Reputation Power: 9
ume bilal has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Feb 12, 2008 10:37 PM »

Assalamo Ailkum.
Insha Allah the operation will be successful. My friend had cataract surgery and was amazed at how bright everything looked afterwards.....She said she could now see all the beautiful colours and had not realised what she had been missing. However she said now she could also see the dust on her furniture and would have to do some cleaning as soon as she was able..

You will be in my duahs. May Allah protect you and Insha Allah you will see everything brightly,following your surgery.
Salaams.
JJ
timbuktu
« Reply #4 on: Feb 13, 2008 10:48 AM »

peace be upon you

Thanks. There may be complications as the periphery of the retina is not visible due to cataract. The doctors at Karachi said they would fix the retina if there is need while doing the cataract surgery, but my surgeon here says no one can detect a problem with the retina during the operation. Second he wants to remove the squint in the left eye as well (he says I appear to have developed one), so the operation won't be under local anasthesia, but general one. And he prefers the older method of a 7mm cut, not the newer one.
blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #5 on: Feb 13, 2008 08:44 PM »

May Allah swt make things eazy on you, give you shifa and aafiyah, and may He do what is best for you.

Asalamualaikum
Blessedgrandma
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
Blessedgrandma has no influence :(

« Reply #6 on: Feb 15, 2008 12:26 AM »

Brother, May Allah make things easy for you and give the surgeons skill, wisdom and the
guide their hands during the surgery and the surgery be a total success.
 purplehijabisis
huni
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
huni has no influence :(

« Reply #7 on: Feb 15, 2008 05:28 PM »

Dear Brother,
May Allah (S.W.T) make it easy for you.  Insha-Allah, your surgery will go smoothly and your eyesight’s will improve. 
peaceman
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
peaceman has no influence :(

« Reply #8 on: Apr 16, 2008 06:48 AM »

salaam

Honorable brother,

May Allah give you life. I hope that you continue stay with us for a very long time.   

salaam

May Allah increase you in knowledge.
Take a look at my site:  http://www.tajwid.info

Also a good site with several mp3 durus of beneficial knowledge from our ulema, fiqh explaining the book "bulgh Maram" , Q&A, http://www.imamfaisal.com
Blessedgrandma
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
Blessedgrandma has no influence :(

« Reply #9 on: Apr 17, 2008 03:22 AM »

Brother, you're still in my thoughts and prayers. purplehijabisis
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: