// Amazing Nasheeds that make you *swoon*
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Patience: The Prophet said: 'No one can give a better or more abundant gift than patience.' (Sahîh Bukhârî, Sahîh Muslim)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazing Nasheeds that make you *swoon*  (Read 3569 times)
se7en
Sis

Reputation Power: 11
se7en has no influence :(

« on: Mar 27, 2010 12:33 PM »

as salaamu alaykum,

I loved this nasheed ever since the first time I heard it in Syria.  The voice is just so mournful and has this beautiful sadness to it,  advising us to suffice ourselves with little in this world and preparing for the long journey to come....

se7en
Sis

Reputation Power: 11
se7en has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Mar 27, 2010 12:35 PM »

salaam,

I came across this one when looking for videos of lectures by sh. Habib Ali Jifri (who is such a beautiful person and just reminds me of the Prophet saw whenever I hear him speak, mashaAllah).  I guess someone composed a video of various pictures of him, but the nasheed they're playing in the background is soo soo beautiful, in praise of the Prophet saw one of the best I've heard in a long time:

saw saw saw!!!!

salaam,
7 Smiley
Jaihoon
Jaihoon
Bro

Reputation Power: 21
Jaihoon barely matters :(Jaihoon barely matters :(

« Reply #2 on: Mar 29, 2010 06:04 AM »

Did anyone know that Habib Al jifri is heading a foundaion in Abu Dhabi, UAE

he is masha Allah really cool

khadija13
Sis

Reputation Power: 1
khadija13 has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Aug 17, 2010 10:22 AM »

Mahshallah Jazak ALLAH Khair sis jannah Smiley
I saw this video on 1st Ramadan i remember it made me cry too yusuf Sami is really inspiring may Jazak ALLAH Khair to him Smiley hijabisis 

When you feel all alone in this world
And there's nobody to count your tears
Just remember, no matter where you are
Allah knows
Allah knows.....
Alhamdaollilah
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #4 on: Jan 15, 2012 07:43 AM »

From Nafs in chat...

It's So cute!!

Japanese Style Qasidah Burdah - Nasheed by Sh. Ahmad Abu Hakeem Maeno
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #5 on: Jan 26, 2012 01:15 AM »

Found this randomly on youtube. So beautiful mashaAllah...

Ya Ilahi (No Music w/ Lyrics and English Translation)
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #6 on: Feb 06, 2012 03:11 AM »

This is a very pretty nasheed that shows how Makkah might have looked like back in the day...always gives me chills to see the Kabah like that...

!

The translation is kinda off but it's easy to get the real meaning...
khadija13
Sis

Reputation Power: 1
khadija13 has no influence :(

« Reply #7 on: Nov 05, 2012 11:57 AM »

This is a very pretty nasheed that shows how Makkah might have looked like back in the day...always gives me chills to see the Kabah like that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ms6geubtRss#!

The translation is kinda off but it's easy to get the real meaning...

It made cry :')

When you feel all alone in this world
And there's nobody to count your tears
Just remember, no matter where you are
Allah knows
Allah knows.....
Alhamdaollilah
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: