// France : Muslim girl takes off her niqab live !
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: "No legacy is so rich as honesty." - William Shakespeare
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: France : Muslim girl takes off her niqab live !  (Read 2173 times)
UBAB
Bro

Reputation Power: 3
UBAB has no influence :(

2 [agree] or not 2 [disagree]-that is the question

« on: Mar 28, 2010 07:48 AM »

As-salam-mu-alaikum,

France : Muslim girl takes off her niqab live

Due to changes in law forcing women to take off their niqab,  this sister decided to comply...

...this is her story...(note French with english subtitles)

**Please do not be offended by this post**

thobebro
   UBAB

Your heart will not truly open until you understand Surah 21 : Verse 92  (Al-Anbiya: The Prophets)

Help Build the Community! Visit:
Madinat al-Muslimeen > The City > Naseeha Corner > Community Toolbox
Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« Reply #1 on: Mar 28, 2010 09:33 AM »

Salaams,

Why is this being sensationalized so much. The situation at hand is normal when it comes to taking off the face veil. Women take it off during hajj and umrah, some have medical issues like breathing problem due to which its perfectly alright if they take it off in public (wifey does).

There are two reasons i can think of why media is sensationalizing it this much 1: Islamofobia, 2: Sick men who probably took it like a stripping act! There are bafoons out there who get turned on by hijabis...

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Mar 28, 2010 10:40 AM »

Wsalam,

France is obviously not Hajj and it is her right to wear it, especially if she believes it is required which is a legal position in Islam. You of all people should know that hard2hit!!

Wearing hats, surgical masks etc I don't know if it will work. Certainly not for getting a job or going to school. Maybe if you're going to a store one time or something. Very sad. May Allah help the French Muslims from their oppression.

Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« Reply #3 on: Mar 28, 2010 01:09 PM »

Salaams,

Yea, I surely know that. I'm not questioning her right to cover the way she wants to. The issue I take is with how media would sensationalize such incidents.

Nor did I try to compare Hajj with France, or somebody's medical situation with Hajj. I'm only trying to highlight places, situations and events where taking off the face veils is, and should be, considered normal. Therefore should not be sensationalized.

The ban in itself 'is' abnormal and retarded on French govt's part, but when muslims that are for niqab protest against it, and take it off to avoid trouble (still being in a state of protest), that is however, quite normal. No?

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
rahma
Sis

Reputation Power: 73
rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #4 on: Mar 28, 2010 04:59 PM »

wow...
ah...

Am I warped... or what....

I thought this video was hilarious!  It seemed to me the woman was just showing everyone how STUPID the French really are....

Did you guys actually watch it..?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: