Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

A rakah a rakah! My kingdom for a rakah!'

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: This..or That? :)  (Read 13979 times)
tq
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
tq has no influence :(

« Reply #25 on: Apr 08, 2010 01:24 PM »

Assalamo elikuim
Definitely Road trip- kids cannot run away and they are forced to talk to you(parents) Wink Smiley
No seriously Road trips are way more fun then flights, you get to see so many things , stop and explore if you want etc,etc.

Spring
or
Fall ?

Wasalam
tq
blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #26 on: Apr 08, 2010 03:13 PM »

salaamz

Spring with the flowers blooming, birds singing, people are happier as they are either getting married, graduating, or because Summer is near

completing what you don't want to finish for the sake of completion

or

starting anew with what you want
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #27 on: Apr 09, 2010 12:22 AM »

salam

Definitely starting anew with what you want. I'm more likely to complete something new and fun and do it well as my hearts in it, as to compelting something my heart was not into, I'd do it riiilllly badly almost not worth completing it!

Sticking to what you know (and possibly dying of boredom)

or

Jumping into the unknown with it's exciting possibilities and potential pitfalls

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
peace
Sis

Reputation Power: 21
peace barely matters :(peace barely matters :(

« Reply #28 on: Apr 09, 2010 06:46 AM »

jumping into exciting and unknown because its better to die by falling in a pit rather than out of boredom  Cheesy ( and there are always chances of survival   bebzi)

Writing poetry that no one can understand (but it satisfies yourself)

or

fiction that others can understand (but it may not be so satisfying to yourself)
blackrose
Sis

« Reply #29 on: Apr 09, 2010 03:07 PM »

Salaamz

Fozi you didn't say why!!!

Writing poetry that satisfies yourself because you have to be content with what you wrote and you never know who may understand it.

raw milk

or

processed milk
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #30 on: Apr 09, 2010 03:58 PM »

salam

Modified it with an example!

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #31 on: Apr 09, 2010 08:46 PM »

processed milk... the idea of raw milk kinda scares me...  we have a milk laugh smiley!! milklaugh

italian food ie real pizza, stuffed shells, fettucine alfredo

or

afghani food ie that raisin rice, kebabs, white sauce salad

(makin myself hungry here!! my two favorite kinds of food)
Siham
Sis

Reputation Power: 23
Siham barely matters :(Siham barely matters :(

Ahla Haya

« Reply #32 on: Apr 10, 2010 12:40 AM »

Italian food cos one of my favoriate food is pizza with pinapple hungry

Dreams

or

Reality

"...Surely my prayer and my sacrifice, my life and my death are for Allah, the Lord of the Worlds..." (Qur'an, 6:162)
JustOne
Sis

Reputation Power: 17
JustOne has no influence :(

« Reply #33 on: Apr 10, 2010 08:13 AM »

Reality ... Although I'm not exactly sure what it is yet.... I think we have to keep it real Smiley

Makkah or Madina
rahma
Sis

Reputation Power: 73
rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #34 on: Apr 12, 2010 02:34 PM »

I've never been to either city...  But I'd like to be in Mekkah, 'cause that would mean that I'm on Hajj!  I've been trying to go on Hajj for the past 4 years, and it always falls thru for one reason or another :'( In sha Allah, maybe this year....

The fourth Doctor (Tom Baker)

or

The tenth Doctor (David Tenet)?

(for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, google "Doctor Who"....)
BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« Reply #35 on: Apr 13, 2010 06:27 AM »

Asalaamu Alaikum bro

I haven’t seen David Tennant (although I hear he was very good) but I grew up watching Tom Baker and his wackiness still makes him the craziest and best Dr ever!!

Snakes

Or

Scorpions?

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
blackrose
Sis

« Reply #36 on: Apr 13, 2010 08:03 AM »

Snakes because my friend had a gardner snake and it was pretty kewl

chai

or

coffee
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #37 on: Apr 13, 2010 03:44 PM »

CHAI ALL THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

Because it's more elegant, classy than coffee and I think one can enjoy it for the taste (though ppl tell me that I would like mochas, etc) and not just for the caffeine rush (my classmates here are always asking to have a 5 min coffee break). Tea houses rock! Those afternoons pot of tea with good company (aunties, uncles even! hehe) My 2cents

Coke

or Pepsi?  bebzi

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Christine_1208
Sis

Reputation Power: 1
Christine_1208 has no influence :(

« Reply #38 on: Apr 15, 2010 10:16 PM »

PEPSI

There is a joint relationship where the American Israeli Chamber of Commerce (AICC) will sought business opportunities in the United States to fund various projects in Israel on behalf of Israeli state. For instance, immigration is paid for Jewish individuals to move from one country to Israel.

This is encouraged and paid for by the Israeli state. The American-Israeli chamber of commerce has this project to facilitate this immigration of Jews to Israel. Just to give you an example, The AICC had an awards evening in 2001, and it was held at the Coca Cola head quarters in Atlanta. Coca Cola was the co-sponsor of these awards. One of its members is a Chairperson of the AICC. There is a very close relationship between American businesses and the Israeli state.

so just incase Smiley Pepsi please.. make it diet.

Living by the ocean

or

Living by the forest

I believe in Islam like the sun rising, not because I see it but because by it, I see everything else.
blackrose
Sis

« Reply #39 on: Apr 16, 2010 04:26 AM »

salaam

Tough one. When I was young I would dream about living by the forest, you know ride on my horse really fast in between the trees or just get away in my horse and find a tree to sit under (my own little hiding/secret place) Have somewhere to go when I felt like 'getting away'

But now I think It would be nice to live by the ocean. Hearing the peaceful sound of the waves while you sleep, the beautiful view when you look out the window. It would be nice to have the opportunity to sit by the water and just reminisce, think, evaluate..

rice

or

roti (bread)
peace
Sis

« Reply #40 on: Apr 16, 2010 07:46 AM »

RICE for the lazy bones that I am... Wink Cheesy

orkut
or
facebook
blackrose
Sis

« Reply #41 on: Apr 17, 2010 05:39 AM »

salaam

fb because that is the only thing I've had

muslim friends that aren't too great

or

nonmuslim friends that are great
peace
Sis

« Reply #42 on: Apr 18, 2010 04:03 PM »

non-muslim friends that are great because if friends are not great then no point having them...
besides non-muslim friends present lots of opportunity for dawah  madinaflag

haleem
or
biryani
sparrow
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
sparrow has no influence :(

« Reply #43 on: Apr 18, 2010 10:47 PM »

hmmm. biryani i guess. have no idea how to make haleem:{

ok.
enid blyton or jk rowling?
blackrose
Sis

« Reply #44 on: Apr 20, 2010 04:24 PM »

salaam

ok looks like peeps forgot bout this thread so I will go ahead and answer

JkRowling bc of harry potter

social worker

or

teacher
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #45 on: Apr 26, 2010 04:18 AM »

thats actually a really hard one

i'd say teacher cuz it's somewhat more rewarding

safari in south africa

or

snorkeling at sharm-el-sheikh
BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« Reply #46 on: Apr 27, 2010 06:17 AM »

Asalaamu Alaikum bro

Safari in South Africa.

Hmmm…because the Lion King was better than Finding Nemo?

When Halal meat is not around….

Fish dish

OR

Vegetarian dish

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
sparrow
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
sparrow has no influence :(

« Reply #47 on: Apr 27, 2010 09:25 PM »

safari in sa!
Smiley good choice...though i hope you ppl wont be as clueless as that chinese tourist who got out of his car to take a photo of the lion and became lunch....

i'll go for a fish dish...
(but lets face it...haram places think wine is the perfect marinade for EVERYThing.)

getting bit by-
1. a rabid dog
OR
2. a possibly poisonous snake?

*sorry*
sometimes we all have to choose between a rock n a hard place....
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2010 09:05 PM »

salam

wow sr sparrow, what kind of choice is this?!  you might have single handedly killed this thread!

can I say neither??  ::sheepish smile::

ok, my turn

Birkenstocks

or

Crocks?

rahma
Sis

Reputation Power: 73
rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2010 03:16 PM »

I can answer the previous question....  I'd much rather get bit by a possibly poisonous snake.  You rush to the hospital and get the antidote.  With rabies, don't they still do that ten huge painful needles to the stomach?

As for the last question, I'd rather have crocs.  They're cheaper! Cheesy Cheesy (Oops, my Scottish heritage is showing!) Cheesy

A really sweltering, hot summer day

or

a bone-chilling cold winter day?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
Print

Jump to: