// Walaa and Christine wedding pics
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: “Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.” Martin Luther King, Jr. quote
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Walaa and Christine wedding pics  (Read 6225 times)
Christine_1208
Sis

Reputation Power: 1
Christine_1208 has no influence :(

« on: Apr 06, 2010 11:42 PM »

The camera had the wrong date but it was on March 26th. Thanks everyone for your prayers Smiley
1. Walaa and I
2.  My non-muslim family. Yes my mother came to the masjid, it was wonderful! The Imam gave my family a Qu'ran and my dad is actually looking at it.
3. Family again
4. My mom with my husband. This is a BIG deal for me and she is happy!
5. Walaa and me with my wali and Imam in the background.

I believe in Islam like the sun rising, not because I see it but because by it, I see everything else.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #1 on: Apr 07, 2010 12:18 AM »

salam

Congratulations, may you have a wonderful, love filled, delightfully happy married life inshallah.

I'm so pleased your parents are happy too.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Ode
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
Ode has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Apr 07, 2010 07:34 AM »

Alhamdulillah. Barakallah lakum... Smiley May the blessings of Allah be upon your new family, your "old" family Insya-Allah.
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #3 on: Apr 07, 2010 08:28 AM »

Ma'sha'allah! Congratulations / Mubarak ho! May Allah (swt) Bless the both of you with a successful, full and joyous life together. Ameen

Sis - you look so lovely and this might sound a bit girlish - but your outfit is gorgeous too!  Smiley

Thanks so much for sharing pictures of such a big moment in your life with us.

Wishing you all the best for the future.
 desibro
BABA

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
peace
Sis

Reputation Power: 21
peace barely matters :(peace barely matters :(

« Reply #4 on: Apr 07, 2010 09:52 AM »

WOW Smiley Smiley Smiley
A million congratulations to you  Smiley
May Allah give you a wonderful life ahead!!
tq
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
tq has no influence :(

« Reply #5 on: Apr 07, 2010 02:04 PM »

Assalamo elikuim
Mashallah Sr.Christine you look very pretty and you both make  a very nice couple.
May Allah swt bless your marriage with success and happiness , Ameen.

Best wishes
tq
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« Reply #6 on: Apr 07, 2010 03:39 PM »

salam

Masha'Allah la  quwwata illa billah ... you are beautiful sr. Christine.  I am so happy for you!!

May Allah bless your marriage and family- ameen.  I hope that  br. Walaa appreciates what a wonderful woman you are. 

Congratulations loveshower
Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« Reply #7 on: Apr 08, 2010 06:35 PM »

Maasha-Allah!  Beautiful bride, handsome groom!  A family coming together regardless.

Congratulations sis Christine. May you always have happiness and fulfillment in your marriage, Ameen.

All the best.

Halima

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #8 on: Apr 08, 2010 07:29 PM »

wsalam,

wow love your jilbab and hijab style and how all the decorations match you. good job!! may Allah bless you and your spouse and bring you together in goodness!!

me --> congratulations   u guys --> bride groom
Ilyas
Bro

Reputation Power: 2
Ilyas has no influence :(

« Reply #9 on: Apr 09, 2010 12:56 AM »

Asalam Alaikum,
wow congratulations sis. May you two have a long happy life together full of success.

Assalamu Alaikum
Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« Reply #10 on: Apr 12, 2010 08:12 AM »

Salaams,

MashaAllah, that dude is Macho  bro

Congratulations again!!

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #11 on: Apr 14, 2010 04:12 AM »

salaamz

congrats! May Allah swt bless your marriage! mashAllah you guys make a handsome couple and agree with Jannah loving the style!
Christine_1208
Sis

« Reply #12 on: Apr 15, 2010 10:22 PM »

Thank you so much everyone! May Allah bless all our relationships! Husband and wives, children, mothers and father.. oh yeah and our siblings too.

Jannah thanks for the comment about my hijab, I made it. I went to Jo-ann Fabrics and found some materials and kinda put it all together with a copper belt I had Smiley The dress is from Egypt, I got it off ebay for 19.99. I will buy more from that guy, fast shippment and great prices, the dress is gorgeous.

Again thank you all for the Du'a and nice thoughts. Jazzaka Allahu Kheiran.. Ameen.

I believe in Islam like the sun rising, not because I see it but because by it, I see everything else.
rahma
Sis

Reputation Power: 73
rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #13 on: Apr 15, 2010 11:42 PM »

The dress is from Egypt, I got it off ebay for 19.99. I will buy more from that guy, fast shippment and great prices, the dress is gorgeous.

So what's this guy's ID name on eBay?  If your dress is a sample of what he sells (for 19.99!) I'd love to buy from him! (I'm a eBay-aholic...)

Suleyman
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
Suleyman has no influence :(

« Reply #14 on: Apr 24, 2010 09:30 PM »

As Salamu Alaikum,

May Allah bless you all,congratulations to both of you...this is so hearthening that i knew from your posts that you were trying to establish your own muslim family and now i see that it is ok you have it...Allah is great!,this proves that again...

Wonderful... please also pray for us...i believe that Allah will not turn back your words...

Wa salaam...

Sincerely yours,

Suleyman Goksel SOYLU,
Christine_1208
Sis

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2010 07:08 PM »

Rahma I will get you the link when I get home.

Sorry I have not been Around.

KissWalaa and I just found out I am Pregnant Tongue   Kiss
After being told having a 3rd would mean fertility drugs again as I did with Jared and Lily... NOT THIS ONE! I got Pregnant without anything.. a surprise! Ya Allah thank you!!!! We are due January 20th.

Thank you for all your prayers and support. I love you guys. May Allah bless you all and give you mercy and forgiviness. May he grant you the highest levels of Jannah. Ameen.

WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2010 09:01 PM »

salaam Sr. Christine!  pinkhijabisis

congratulations congratulations congratulations

What wonderful news!!!

May your newest little bundle that is growing within you be another light in your life and I pray that the pregnancy be smooth throughout. You know, I have always said, without shame, that I think when you ladies are expecting and have that roundness - you look absolutely beautiful/gorgeous, ma'sha'allah.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

It's so great to be able to share in each others' life milestones and events.

May Allah (swt) Bless you both as you enjoy this wonderful news and the journey that you will share with each other as the months pass. Ameen.

*EXCITED*

Best and warmest wishes always,

Br. Baba

desibro

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2010 11:03 PM »

salam

Congratulations, wishing your little family all the happiness Inshallah.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Sarah Amena
Sis

Sarah Amena has no influence :(

« Reply #18 on: Jun 19, 2010 01:31 AM »

MashAllah! Congratulations Sister Christine! So very happy for the two of you! Inshallah your pregnancy will go smoothly! My husband and I started talking about babies but I got scared and then I looked on youtube to see a birth and now I am just jaded! But you already have two and you are doing it again so that should say something!!  When will you find out what you are having??
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #19 on: Jun 19, 2010 08:33 AM »

salam

Sr, Sarah Amena, what possessed you to look on google for births, that would be hideous vewing!

I think the point of birth is every birth is different, my first, didn't hurt (so weird I know), my second, I wanted to rip my own head off to distract me from the agony......

Don't let other peoples birth vedeos put you off.

Wassalaam

Sarah Amena
Sis

Sarah Amena has no influence :(

« Reply #20 on: Jun 19, 2010 05:29 PM »

Salam Sister Fozia,

I didn't think it would be like that!  Shocked   I just wanted to know what to expect  idunno
I regret it.... and now I am scared....
UmmWafi
Sis

Reputation Power: 12
UmmWafi has no influence :(

« Reply #21 on: Jun 21, 2010 06:45 AM »

Mabrook Sis Christine. May this marriage be blessed by Allah SWT till jannah ameen
Christine_1208
Sis

« Reply #22 on: Jun 21, 2010 11:00 PM »

Thank you all Smiley Many of you have been such wonderful people in my life. Allah gave me many gifts and one of them you all XOXO

We will find out what we are having during ramadan... Inshallah.

I have a feeling it is a little Adam Walaa... but not sure, we will see Smiley

Sarah.... don't be scared, there is some pain. I had 2 c-sections before and INSHALLAH.. not this one. I am trying a Vbac (Vaginal after cesearan) Making lots of Du'a. That precious one will enhance your life beyond measure. Within seconds of holding them  you forget everything you went through.. that in itself is a gift from Allah Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: