// Pics of North Carolina
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.- Confucius
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pics of North Carolina  (Read 3328 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Apr 26, 2010 12:00 AM »

Salams,

I made a little album of the nature pics I took in North Carolina. Mostly from the Duke Gardens and the campus of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. So take a look and smell the roses Wink  Don't forget to use the little option in the top corner to make the photo full size!!

http://jannah.org/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=3081
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Apr 26, 2010 04:38 AM »

PEOPLE!! Almost every thread I read is a fight??! What happened. Everyone please chill out and have some  bebzi on me.

So I got stuck at the airport OVERNIGHT I'm talkin 14 hours!! I walked around a lot. Called every friend I knew to chat. Went to the all night McDonalds, met some British ppl that were stuck there and hung out with them till their flight at 2:30AM. Went to find the "meditation room" and there was a muslim couple sleeping in it! Went to the bookstore, bought a book and read till Fajr. Then prayed and got a tea at the Dunkin Donuts, then waited and waited some more for a flight. Then that was delayed too Sad
UBAB
Bro

Reputation Power: 3
UBAB has no influence :(

2 [agree] or not 2 [disagree]-that is the question

« Reply #2 on: Apr 26, 2010 05:06 AM »

We're not fighting, it's that they don't understand that they are wrong and I am right.... Grin

Btw... where is the little girl by the tulip from? You took amazing photo's... finally, I've never been to the gallery before, how do you access it normally? It's got such great photos in it... I just clicked on the link in the first post...

Anyways, welcome back - hope you enjoyed your (extended) trip... good to hear your back, inshallah everything else went well.

thobebro
   UBAB

Your heart will not truly open until you understand Surah 21 : Verse 92  (Al-Anbiya: The Prophets)

Help Build the Community! Visit:
Madinat al-Muslimeen > The City > Naseeha Corner > Community Toolbox
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Apr 26, 2010 06:54 AM »

salams,

She's my friend's daughter... I think her parents' parents are from india, hyderabad or something. But she's American all the way!! MashaAllah she won a trophy in her class for memorizing the 99 names of Allah! The main gallery address is just http://www.jannah.org/gallery Thought I'd put the photos there permanently instead of facebook or wherever.

Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #4 on: Apr 26, 2010 07:27 AM »

Salam Jannah!  hijabisis

Those pics are amazing!!! mashaAllah.  I love the gardens, the flowers...oooh, its so tranquil-looking.

Welcome back, and hope you've recovered from the long lay-over...6 hours is my max, after which I start going crazy,literally.  I would not have lasted a whole 14 hours! subhanAllah...

Salam
S purplehijabisis
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #5 on: Apr 26, 2010 06:01 PM »

Thank you!! I'll put a few here in the small size...

lala marcy
Sis

Reputation Power: 14
lala marcy has no influence :(

« Reply #6 on: Apr 27, 2010 06:16 PM »

Cute pics. Too bad most of NC is  nothing much but big houses ;-) lol just kidding
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #7 on: Apr 27, 2010 06:24 PM »

and trees!! LOTS and LOTS of trees!!!

(yay marcy's back!! phew don't have to post in the ppl we miss thread!)
Suleyman
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
Suleyman has no influence :(

« Reply #8 on: Jul 30, 2010 09:07 PM »

As salaam...

Dream vacation should be,Jazak Allah Khair for pics involved with lot's of flowers,more than a dream...ws

Sincerely yours,

Suleyman Goksel SOYLU,
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: