Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: 'Are you using the world as an arena to express your social pathology?' - Shaykh Hamza Yusuf
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dua request, I've a big decision to make  (Read 2398 times)
Blessedgrandma
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
Blessedgrandma has no influence :(

« on: Feb 13, 2008 12:56 AM »

I have a really big decision to make and one minute I'm really sure
and the next quite hesitant. And it's stressing me out.
May I request dua's, I sure need wisdom and assurance.
Thank you purplehijabisis
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« Reply #1 on: Feb 13, 2008 03:36 AM »

peace be upon you

Put your trust on Allah, and pray istikharah.  You might be leaning toward one option now, which is ok.  Pray 2 rakaa's, then say this dua:

" Allah, I seek your counsel by your knowledge and by your power I seek strength. And I ask you from your immense favour, for verily you are able and I am not and you know and I do not and you are knower of the unseen .

Allah, if you know this matter - mention it here- to be good for me in relation to my religion, my life and my hereafter, then decree it and facilitate it for me, and bless me with it.  If you know this matter to be bad for me towards my religion, my life and my afterlife, then remove it from me and remove me from it, and decree for me what is good wherever it be and make make content with such."

Don't worry too much, eh. 

take care

ps. The dua can be found from:
http://www.islamic-knowledge.com/Hisn_al_Muslim/Prayer_Al_Istikhaarah.htm
peaceman
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
peaceman has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Apr 16, 2008 06:18 AM »

assalamualaikum

Honorable sister,

May Allah make all the things easy for you, and not difficult. May Allah remove all the distresses
from all the believers. Ameen.

assalamualaikum

May Allah increase you in knowledge.
Take a look at my site:  http://www.tajwid.info

Also a good site with several mp3 durus of beneficial knowledge from our ulema, fiqh explaining the book "bulgh Maram" , Q&A, http://www.imamfaisal.com
Blessedgrandma
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
Blessedgrandma has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Apr 17, 2008 03:23 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, thank you so very much for your dua's.
All is well, the issue had road blocks to overcome, Alhamdilliah all is well. purplehijabisis
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: